HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Crossover IPS LCD 27 inches

Like Tree46Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-04-2012, 06:06 PM   #331

Wad software ur used to check for dead pixels?
benyee90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2012, 09:56 PM   #332

Managed to get my crossover to show image! Looks like there is no dead pixel, obvious backlight bleeding at the bottom right. Quality not as good as expected, metal frame slightly bent and deformed causing a gap with the panel.

No regrets going back to ips, screen is gorgeous. The resolution is slaughtering my gfx when gaming though...

Last edited by visuallin; 27-04-2012 at 09:58 PM..
visuallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2012, 10:29 PM   #333
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks. what is the differences between the glass and without? does anyone have pictures to share?

Thanks a million ^^
All of them are glossy panel .... so not much difference.

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/21abv5x.jpg[/IMG]
i1magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2012, 10:30 PM   #334
Arch-Supremacy Member

Managed to get my crossover to show image! Looks like there is no dead pixel, obvious backlight bleeding at the bottom right. Quality not as good as expected, metal frame slightly bent and deformed causing a gap with the panel.

No regrets going back to ips, screen is gorgeous. The resolution is slaughtering my gfx when gaming though...
"slaughtering" your gfx? Meaning what?

Old 27-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #335
Arch-Supremacy Member

Bookmarked
touchme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #336
Arch-Supremacy Member

Bookmarked...
touchme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2012, 10:35 PM   #337

Playing at native res cause a drop in fps but still playable la...
visuallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2012, 09:48 AM   #338
Master Member

Playing at native res cause a drop in fps but still playable la...
haha if don't have a powerful gpu just play at 1080p lor. Still looks good
Swiftbladez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #339
Arch-Supremacy Member

After so many days .. nobody has bought and collected the monitor yet?

Please share review.

Old 28-04-2012, 09:31 PM   #340
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sorry to those who are asking for reviews. I understand you guys are eager to get these value for money monitors.

My PC Bank monitor which has ZERO dead pixel claim is still with the courier because I really have no time to collect/receive it . Given my schedule, I should be able to give a review fastest by next Thurs when the re-delivery comes by.
Think I'm the only one that bought PC Bank
windwaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 04:22 PM   #341
Banned

Just got mine. Slightly yellowish colour thou. Need to calibrate.. But otherwise pretty good. But I would be selling it off. Too big for my table. It have not been 10mins and my eyes hurt as its too near..
Anyway. Selling it @ 370 if anyone wanna grab it. Think I will get a 24" or reuse my U2312HMs.

Last edited by terence52; 30-04-2012 at 04:25 PM..
terence52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 05:20 PM   #342
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just got mine. Slightly yellowish colour thou. Need to calibrate.. But otherwise pretty good. But I would be selling it off. Too big for my table. It have not been 10mins and my eyes hurt as its too near..
Anyway. Selling it @ 370 if anyone wanna grab it. Think I will get a 24" or reuse my U2312HMs.
Wah ... so fast selling? Which model is yours? Crossover or Achieva? Any dead pixel or stucked pixel?

Old 30-04-2012, 07:58 PM   #343
Banned

My monitor arrived at my friend's place yesterday afternoon. No dp/bp/sp.
I ordered one from Redcap. Hopefully it would be at my friends place this week so I can collect it this sat. Might sell it thou. Have some sudden need for the funds.. =.="
Model: Shimian QH270-Lite.If anyone is keen.
Wah ... so fast selling? Which model is yours? Crossover or Achieva? Any dead pixel or stucked pixel?
I honestly wonder if you are blind or something. . I posted this before and this is the second time I have to quote my own post so you can see what model my monitor is.
Old 30-04-2012, 11:23 PM   #344
Arch-Supremacy Member

I honestly wonder if you are blind or something. . I posted this before and this is the second time I have to quote my own post so you can see what model my monitor is.
Firstly, I am not blind.

Secondly, I do remember somebody that say that he wants to sell the monitor after receiving due to "sudden need of funds".

Then now I read somebody wanna sell it because too big for his table and eye hurts.

Hey, you think whole HWZ only you 1 person posting is it?

So how would I know that the person that has sudden need of funds is the same person who finds the monitor too big for his table and eye hurt looking at the 27" IPS panel?

Old 30-04-2012, 11:44 PM   #345
Banned

Firstly, I am not blind.

Secondly, I do remember somebody that say that he wants to sell the monitor after receiving due to "sudden need of funds".

Then now I read somebody wanna sell it because too big for his table and eye hurts.

Hey, you think whole HWZ only you 1 person posting is it?

So how would I know that the person that has sudden need of funds is the same person who finds the monitor too big for his table and eye hurt looking at the 27" IPS panel?
Well, I am glad you are not blind then.

So what? I have other things to buy in mind. I never forced anyone with a gun to buy my monitor. I can just make a loss and call it a day.
Well, I dont. But I dont see the point in posting 3 bloody times of whats my god damm model of my monitor. FYI, You asked TWICE. I would assume you just didnt see my first post since it was already a few pages behind. But since someone saw my first post.. .
And the fact is I can sell it for any reason. Got a problem with it?

Then do you think you are the only one in HWZ posting? Who do you think you are?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.