HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Crossover IPS LCD 27 inches

Like Tree46Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2012, 01:36 PM   #901

$240 is ok. Considering a table that is total empty ... with no base!! Shiok!!

So basically buying 2 Achieva Shimiam + this dual monitor clamp is about the same as 2 x CrossOver Pivot.

So have you inspect both your monitor? Both are perfect panel?
well almost - the one of the left i saw 2 dp, one on the right 0 (v v hard to spot anw).

the backlight bleed is more than my previous monitor, but acceptable
Old 22-06-2012, 03:43 PM   #902

bought mine from Gmarket/qoo10 after my monitor broke down on me.

Item bought:
Computer / Laptop - CROSSOVER 27Q LED 27 DVI-D Dual S-IPS 2560 x 1440 ...

Used the $5 voucher when sign up.

No dead pixel, only backlight bleed at lower right corner.

Song dah..
rageurdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 04:31 PM   #903
High Supremacy Member

Damn I shouldn't have mentioned to the seller I can accept up to 2 dp.. I really got 2 dp ffuuuu.. Anyway u guys use custom colour profiles?
gallardo likes this.
eliteFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 09:55 PM   #904
Arch-Supremacy Member

well almost - the one of the left i saw 2 dp, one on the right 0 (v v hard to spot anw).

the backlight bleed is more than my previous monitor, but acceptable
Oic. One of the set I received also has 1 dp, towards the top right corner of the screen. And like what you said .... barely visible.

Wah .... this monitor's backlight bleed is more than your previous monitor? What is the model of your premium monitor?

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/21abv5x.jpg[/IMG]
i1magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2012, 10:18 AM   #905
Master Member

Damn I shouldn't have mentioned to the seller I can accept up to 2 dp.. I really got 2 dp ffuuuu.. Anyway u guys use custom colour profiles?
lol. they very good one, make sure meet your requirements and request
Swiftbladez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2012, 04:23 PM   #906
High Supremacy Member

too good already
but its okay.. 399 is damn worth it for such a good monitor D:
Old 23-06-2012, 05:42 PM   #907
Master Member

is the dead pixels very bad?
eex0duss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #908
Master Member

is the dead pixels very bad?
the extremely high pixel density will make one or two dead pixels invisible to the eye unless careful, and i mean real careful, inspection.

However, should there be a cluster of dead pixels its going to look bad. With that said, you can ask for a full refund should it be deem as faulty by the seller. You'll have to ship back to the seller but apparently some people say that some sellers will refund you the shipping fee after they received it.
Old 24-06-2012, 04:09 PM   #909
High Supremacy Member

i got a cluster of 2 dp at the bottom right side.. seems insignificant thus i didnt bother sending it back. not cheap to send back ><
Old 24-06-2012, 05:26 PM   #910
Master Member

i got a cluster of 2 dp at the bottom right side.. seems insignificant thus i didnt bother sending it back. not cheap to send back ><
2 dp bottom right cannot refund de. lucky you never send back later no money refunded at all lol.
Old 24-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #911
High Supremacy Member

it looks like this..

Old 26-06-2012, 11:34 AM   #912

I bought the 2720MDP for the multi-port inputs, I thought of connecting a MacBook to it in the future. $570 via GMarket's accessorieswhole, decided on them because of the higher eBay feedback percentage although they took a day longer to respond.

Purchased on Wednesday, arrived in Singapore on Friday. But I couldn't get it because it hadn't cleared customs. FedEx delivered it 10am Monday, and made the effort to call me when they couldn't find the place, unlike Stinkpost.

Box arrived, no bubble wrap, just a carton holding the Crossover box. Inside the box there is styrofoam holding the monitor. The base stand was slightly warped so it's a bit unstable, but not a dealbreaker. Checked and found 1 White Pixel stuck at the bottom left, hardly noticeable. Otherwise still a very quick transaction and shipping. Overall very happy.

Unlike the previous post I saw somewhere, only when I click CONFIRM DELIVERY does the money go from GMarket to the seller. Not sure about buyer protection though.
ryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 02:29 PM   #913
Arch-Supremacy Member

I bought the 2720MDP for the multi-port inputs, I thought of connecting a MacBook to it in the future. $570 via GMarket's accessorieswhole, decided on them because of the higher eBay feedback percentage although they took a day longer to respond.

Purchased on Wednesday, arrived in Singapore on Friday. But I couldn't get it because it hadn't cleared customs. FedEx delivered it 10am Monday, and made the effort to call me when they couldn't find the place, unlike Stinkpost.

Box arrived, no bubble wrap, just a carton holding the Crossover box. Inside the box there is styrofoam holding the monitor. The base stand was slightly warped so it's a bit unstable, but not a dealbreaker. Checked and found 1 White Pixel stuck at the bottom left, hardly noticeable. Otherwise still a very quick transaction and shipping. Overall very happy.

Unlike the previous post I saw somewhere, only when I click CONFIRM DELIVERY does the money go from GMarket to the seller. Not sure about buyer protection though.
How are you connecting the monitor to your MacBook?

If Gmarket operates like what you mentioned above .... then ok to buy from them liao.

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/21abv5x.jpg[/IMG]
i1magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2012, 05:04 PM   #914

Maybe Mini-DVI to VGA
ryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 10:04 PM   #915

My rig for 2560x1440

Hi guys,

Just want to confirm before I buy the cross over monitor.

My desktop is using the below card.can support 2560x1440 on cross over. Got dual-link Div,I believe. Can support right.
GeForce GTS 250 | Specifications | GeForce

Can buy thru this link right?
Computer / Laptop -.
This is the model u guys are referring to.

Thanks
Greatsolar is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.