ALL Motorola phones are NOW AVAILABLE IN SINGAPORE! FINALLY!!! (Yes, with local warranty too!)

If you are given the chance, which Motorola phone will you buy?

• Total voters

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Lenovo needs to review their pricing if they wish to mount a comeback in Asia. Especially with the rise of "quality but affordable" phones from China manufacturers.

Lest they forget, Motorola last comeback was due to the success of their affordable Moto E and G phones.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah. At this point in time with their pricing, none of their phones are worth buying. Considering Nexus 5x 32GB is only S$360 these days... Even the moto g4 plus is tough to swallow....

I think Lenovo needs to review their pricing if they wish to mount a comeback in Asia. Especially with the rise of "quality but affordable" phones from China manufacturers.

Lest they forget, Motorola last comeback was due to the success of their affordable Moto E and G phones.

Inertiaholic

Reaction score
ironically, Lenovo is a chinese company, so you would think that they would know better. All the lofty iphonesque dreams.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
20% off all Moto phones!
y27Qchql.jpg

Offer valid at Lenovo Mobile's Lazada store too(http://www.lazada.sg/moto-sg/), with the code ' CEACLUB ' !

Available at the below participating stores:
yFynv1E.jpg

~

Sent from Sumire using GAGT

Cat Hippo

Banned
Reaction score
Thinking of getting moto g4 plus.

But, redmi note 3 has better performance...... hard to choose.

Sent from SPCA using GAGT

nVidiaFrantic

Reaction score
Looking at the G4 Plus but they only have the 2GB/16GB version at bugis junction. Mobyshop has 3GB/32GB version at $385 with local warranty. Much more worth it.

nVidiaFrantic

Reaction score
Wonder why official shop sells the low end version whole street shops are selling mod tier ones.

Can lenovo justify?

Sent from LGE NEXUS 5X using GAGT

Guess it must be the rental costs + the average buyer probably wouldn't know there's a higher speced version out there. But then again, this in moto in sg, where only techies will be interested. So, Lenovo not trying hard enough I guess.

Choosing between the 3gb version and the one plus 3. Tough choice.

Inertiaholic

Reaction score
Actually if they work with telcos, price it properly and market well, there is a market for that moto phone with unbreakable screen (x force, is it?) cos so many people around me drop their phones and crack their screens. But at almost 1k, i think most would rather pocket a note 7 or iphone.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wat they selling abt 1k? They still think they are Motorola of the past?

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually if they work with telcos, price it properly and market well, there is a market for that moto phone with unbreakable screen (x force, is it?) cos so many people around me drop their phones and crack their screens. But at almost 1k, i think most would rather pocket a note 7 or iphone.

Wat r they selling at almost 1k?

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lol dude your about 1k quite misleading leh.

Inertiaholic

Reaction score
aiyo, so sorry i got everyone's attention for the wrong reasons.

not 1k but 900 i think? my point being this price point is too close to samsung note and much higher than s7.

The worst part is if you want samsung, you can get from shops, from telco, from individual sellers, but if you want a the unbreakable screen, it costs close to 1k, oops, i mean 900.

Lol dude your about 1k quite misleading leh.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.