HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Moto Z Play

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2017, 03:59 PM   #91

Using it for about 1 year. Battery life is a beast. 2 days with moderate use on a single charge. Works well with japanese sim card (when I travel). Hard to find any fault with the phone.

Went 2 weeks reservist left the phone at home > came back to see > phone battery left 15%. 2 weeks on standby (no simcard, bluetooth, wlan) still alive. The only thing I find it uncomfortable is sometime the screen is glitchy, sometime press the bottom icons something else come out instead, e.g. Call turns into calendar. But like 5% occurrence rate? I am not seeing any point in upgrading to Z2 play.
WarCloud7 likes this.
Aaron_99X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 12:24 PM   #92
Supremacy Member

Using it for about 1 year. Battery life is a beast. 2 days with moderate use on a single charge. Works well with japanese sim card (when I travel). Hard to find any fault with the phone.

Went 2 weeks reservist left the phone at home > came back to see > phone battery left 15%. 2 weeks on standby (no simcard, bluetooth, wlan) still alive. The only thing I find it uncomfortable is sometime the screen is glitchy, sometime press the bottom icons something else come out instead, e.g. Call turns into calendar. But like 5% occurrence rate? I am not seeing any point in upgrading to Z2 play.
i'll be getting both models. jus wanna know if z play or z2 play is better ?

which one do u think i should use ?
stupidog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:00 PM   #93
Arch-Supremacy Member

i'll be getting both models. jus wanna know if z play or z2 play is better ?

which one do u think i should use ?
Zplay is old gen but bigger battery. Updated to latest 7.1.1. not sure will get Oreo anot.

Z2play newest with small battery. 7.1.1 ,(should be) out of the box. Getting Oreo update is higher.

Get z2play better.
Z play might get used set if just play play.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 6 using GAGT
garychengjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 09:58 AM   #94

I have used Z Play for a few months back. Now I'm on Z2 Play.

If you ain't too concerned with low-light photography, I'd say stick with Z Play for the better battery life
Dorkable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:53 PM   #95

Anyone has problem charging their Z Play with non-original USB-C cable? I just bought 3 cables online and none of them seems to work.
lestatsynz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:56 PM   #96
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone has problem charging their Z Play with non-original USB-C cable? I just bought 3 cables online and none of them seems to work.
Are you using the orignal turbo charger to charge?

Sent from Huawei P9 Gold #LeciaCamera (EVA-L19) using GAGT
garychengjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 04:39 PM   #97

the original charger came with a fixed wire.. trying to use another charger for use.
lestatsynz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 06:06 PM   #98

Does anyone have a spare bumper for sale? Need one so I can use with the mods!!
Arnw10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 04:29 PM   #99

Sharing is caring

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/MOTOROLA-M...lectedOptions=
Dorkable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 11:46 AM   #100

I have used Z Play for a few months back. Now I'm on Z2 Play.

If you ain't too concerned with low-light photography, I'd say stick with Z Play for the better battery life
How long is the battery life for z2 play?
starbugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 11:48 AM   #101

totally agree! using z play and the batt is supeer good. just wondering how z2 fare?
starbugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.