HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Captain America: Civil War

Like Tree187Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-12-2016, 09:31 PM   #1696
High Supremacy Member

Looks like we can close the year with civil war being the best super hero movie this year now

Sorry DC, hope you have better luck next year

I believe why DC is flopping because it and its fans tried too hard to be pretentious. They think their movies are for adults when they are actually teenagers pretending to be adults. No, being dark, moody and bloody doesn't have to do with being adults or mature, and being adults or mature doesn't necessary mean good movies. I hope DC fans will move past the puberty age and have a bigger mindset.

Last edited by VoteWisely; 17-12-2016 at 10:21 AM..
VoteWisely is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2017, 08:00 PM   #1697
Master Member

Didn't read the actual marvel comic
I just finish the movie and I find it quite nice leh

Story line although like stupid but fighting n sequence not bad

Storyline is it the US some department wan all these action people with special skill n ability to sign a contract and only upon called up then they can come out and fight?

So iron man n his team sign up while captain and other don't wan to sign n work for government

And captain believe his friend all e while is good man and won't kill anyhow, so the belief is true as someone inject and control his mind
endlssorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.