Get lost in the Maze Runner

koxinga

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw this yesterday evening.

Average for me. Not exactly very bad but neither very good. I only when to watch when I saw the trailer awhile back and I thought the plot device was interesting ("the maze".

Very Hunger Games in storyline (young people, desperate struggle, part of bigger plot)

continuum

Reaction score
It's not bad. Worth watching. I love the beginning and the middle part of the movie but I hate the ending.

For those who are not aware, this movie is the first part of a trilogy. What I don't like about the Maze Runner is that they seem to not want to reveal much in the first movie. There are so many questions left unanswered that you'd feel a little disappointed and underwhelmed when the movie ends.

SeaKinT

Reaction score
Movie is awesome.. but didn't expect it to be a trilogy!!! I hate continued endings :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.