Great Movies You Probably Missed. (Updating List)

Xanthos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
though i find some movies in your list abit crappy, ultimately, its ur list...u happy can le..

If only those over on the other side knows how to think like this.

Anyway, I know there are some movies in my list that are highly controversial in terms of its credibility.

I thought of removing some of them before moving the thread here, But I think I will leave it untouched and revamped it sometime later.

Xanthos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just a suggestion. perhaps, to lead sincerely interested people to watching the movies on your list, you could provide a link to purchase or rent the movie :D

at least they don't have to resort to other means to find it ;)

Got advertising fee not? :D

Silverboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xanthos, might I also suggest the trilogy of "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", "The Girl who played with Fire" and "The Girl who kicked the Hornet's Nest"?

Gripping story, kind of gruesome though.

CrispyCrackers

Reaction score
If only those over on the other side knows how to think like this.

Anyway, I know there are some movies in my list that are highly controversial in terms of its credibility.

I thought of removing some of them before moving the thread here, But I think I will leave it untouched and revamped it sometime later.

yeah like Hard Candy :s13: :s13:

Xanthos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xanthos, might I also suggest the trilogy of "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", "The Girl who played with Fire" and "The Girl who kicked the Hornet's Nest"?

Gripping story, kind of gruesome though.

I just finish reading The Girl Who Played with Fire. I told myself I will not watch the films until I finish reading all 3 books leh. :s13:

Anyway, the novels are fantastic. If you love the movies you should read them!

yeah like Hard Candy :s13: :s13:

Wah kao, I totally loved Hard Candy. :(:(:(

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I will try to. I have more time now to rewatch films I think I wanna add. My policy is to rewatch so I can write a short views immediately.

And with those dicks over at the other side totally ruined my mood for updating it.

care to say which side is that from ;) imma curious

Divinery

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks TS, shall give all a try. but judging from the list and my timetable, it may take me a whole year to finish all movies.

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have u watched the notebook?
a much better film than the incoherent movie (compared to the book) of the time traveler's wife

starlike

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah, i didnt watch like 80% of the movies u mentioned

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.