Invasion of the killer PARASYTE

Jerry007

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Synopsis from movieXclusive.com:
One Parasyte latches onto a regular high schooler, Shinichi, but he prevents it from taking over his mind and body completely. Instead, the Parasyte isolates only on his right arm. Shinichi cannot reveal his terrible secret to those around him, and during this time of turmoil, he developed a friendship with the Parasyte creature which he calls "Migi" ("Righty"). Before long, they begin to encounter other Parasytes that launch savage attacks against them and put the life of his childhood friend, Satomi, in danger. Things take a sudden turn for the worse. Shinichi's beloved mother is killed and taken over by a Parasyte. When the creature launches an attack on him, he has no choice but to kill her. It becomes a head-on war between two species- Parasytes and mankind. Are the Parasytes here to wipe us out to restore nature? Which specie ought to win? Amidst this conflict of values, Shinichi and Migi have no choice but to hurl themselves into the fight against the complex attack of the Parasytes.

Movie opens 15 Jan.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I like the anime. I don't how is it going to work out in live action movie..

ExK

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kotaku gave this a scatching review. said it's an embarassment.

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Parasyte (寄生兽) Movie - Anybody going to watch?

Dear all,

Not sure how many of you like me has read this comic, Parasyte (寄生兽), before?

The movie is going to be shown soon.

Parasyte_Pt1-p1.jpg

Moonnite_Firefly

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
recently a lot of japanese live action moobee being made... rurouni kenshin trilogy is nice... dunno this one good or not~~:)

zhirong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watching the anime till episode 14.

Not bad, a little dark at times.

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Better than anime?

Their cgi looks cartoonish from the trailers

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.