Movie Review : Train to Busan ~!

Darknights

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh, at least put spoiler la. your reviews are already eff up on its own, and now you wanna spoil the whole show for people who had yet to watch it. what an arsehole.

CanIsayNo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
typical film of its genre.. entertaining but nothing that special leh

mige16

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally caught the show.
Quite good sia....
Just that so many people die :s16:

Sango123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the show when i watch it in the movies. Better than films of similar genre like World War Z in my opinion

Blusttoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS, since you already pirating and overrate this movie at 8.2/10, I recommend you check out The Shallows.

asd78

Banned
Reaction score
Jin exciting and touching. This is by far one of the best zombie show winning Resident Evil and World War Z etc. Not much special effects but lots of scene that show the ugly side of human and touching scene etc.

Points will go higher if they include more special effects like maybe chainsaw, rocket launcher etc to battle the zombie will be nicer.

In the end the Fund manager father also die only left his daughter and a pregnant woman who survive the trip to Busan.

Train to Busan : 8.2/10

8258_large_traintobishan.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:
Watch until dont want to watch then come out with a stupid review....

Spirax

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rewatch still exciting, should have part 2 soon

Ship to Jeju

Kenny8088

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I rate the movie hokay rah. Sick and tired of running zombies.... Same as WWZ. Completely spoil the whole story. Dunch knoe huai peepur still tink ish goot.

Read the book ffs...

avalanste

Banned
Reaction score
Storyline was kinda crap but I enjoyed the character arc. It's those kind of movies that I'd sit at home, take out my popcorn and watch once the dvd is released, for cinema? it's a no from me.

Shows like Conjuring 2, Civil War would be more worthy to watch in cinema.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.