My movie Review : The Huntsman Winter War !!!

appleyum

Banned
Reaction score
Review deleted .....................................

Last edited:

appleyum

Banned
Reaction score
Emily blunt.. Enuff said, shut up and take my money

:eek::eek::eek:

Emily_Blunt_at_the_Orange_British_Academy_Film_Awards_(cropped).jpg

c264688dd5c3f4280ad2de8054055edf.jpg

appleyum

Banned
Reaction score
Deadpool is so so and I award it 6.8/10 same as Batman Vs Superman 6.8/10 and this score is staying. This 2 are average show only.

:)

aang1971

Banned
Reaction score
Deadpool is so so and I award it 6.8/10 same as Batman Vs Superman 6.8/10 and this score is staying. I say this 2 are average only.

:)

oh ****...deadpool as avervage as batman vs superman rubbish....you sure you got the right show, not bollywood or wing jin's knockoff

zensushi

Reaction score
Use spoilers tag ler

This movie is about 2 sister. The evil gold sister kill the kind hearted white sister's baby.

In the end the white sister find out the gold sister kill her baby. White sister was killed by her gold sister during final battle. The gold sister was killed by Huntsman (Thor) after he smash the gold mirror.

The ending was sad as the white sister die & never get to see her baby and she love her gold sister and she do this terrible thing to her baby. This movie is about the Huntsman romance and sadness of the Snow queen (white sister).

Rating : 8/10

appleyum

Banned
Reaction score
So where's is the snow white Kristen Stewart?

Freya did not wish to attack the Snow White's castle as it was too powerful.

But Freya revive Ravenna from the magic mirror and she want to use Freya's army to attack Snow White because she caused her to go uplorry in episode 1.

Snow White's is weaken by the magic mirror and she want the Huntsman to retrieve the mirror and send it to the church to cleanse and safe guard it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.