Looking for piano class

mocha91

Reaction score
Anyone can please recommend me a good adult piano tutor? Best location is around central or east.
Is 25 too old for learning piano?
Wanted to master a full piece of song~

babyrainy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can please recommend me a good adult piano tutor? Best location is around central or east.

No good tutor to recommend in the Central/East. Mine is North side. But I don't think you are ever too old to start, as long as you have the interest and passion. I started at 25 (which was last year) and I think I am progressing along quite well. Though as adults we don't have as much time as kids but then again, time is how you manage it. Good luck.

Shadow_Dancer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whenever anyone say want to learn piano, guitar, they always fail to mention what type of piano/guitar they are learning.

If you just start from scratch, there is no good or bad tutor. Good and bad teachers will all start teaching you the basics first. After that, you can ask HIM/HER to specifically guide you through the song you want to master, after that is all about practising.

Veloyc

Reaction score
It would be better to get a piano early if you're serious about learning.
You need to practice and refresh yourself at home and not completely depend on the teacher's 1-2hrs of lesson a week.
If you do not wish to splurge too much you can opt for an electric piano or
a secondhand piano with decent condition.
Acoustic piano may be more troublesome as you may need to hire someone to retune it if it goes out of tune

tlkchew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I 45 also learning... See this thread http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/those-learning-piano-come-lets-share-your-playing-video-5220341-106.html#post102514527

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.