WTS> Classical guitar @ $100

redpenink

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm selling a classical concerto roberto quality guitar. I bought it at Parkway parade for $190. The model number is FAC-501. I barely touched the guitar as I have another acoustic guitar that I prefer. The condition is 9/10. I'm willing to throw in a guitar bag and a pick.
- Deal at Kembangan MRT station

On its website, it says:
Robert Guitars are makers of fine classical guitars and short scale custom fitted concert guitars.

A regular choice of many uncompromising concert and recording artists, Robert classical guitars are enjoying ever increasing international recognition and demand.

Mikhail Robert is a purist. Robert guitars are all about excellence.

Because there is always a need for utmost quality, we are committed to revealing the very essence of professional concert grade guitars in each and every instrument.

Over the last 25 years our focus has been to consistently create artist-quality instruments that provide the best possible sound while maintaining a subtle yet uncompromising aesthetic.

Welcome to Robert Guitars.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.