10th year ICT program... Then what?

Elspeth

Master Member
Reaction score
Depends on when you enlist. For those of us old soldiers, we rugi 'cos we missed the first pay out i.e. when you ORD and the second pay out i.e. when you finish 5 ICT. We only get the final pay out i.e. when you MR.

cpf u shld be able to chekc rite?

roughly if i ord ard 04 05 liddat i 'd get first pay out already? 3k? tis yr then my first ict lolz. just completed.

P0TMKILLMAN

Master Member
Reaction score
cpf u shld be able to chekc rite?

roughly if i ord ard 04 05 liddat i 'd get first pay out already? 3k? tis yr then my first ict lolz. just completed.

nsra.png

MINDEF- Resources - FAQs - National Service Recognition Award for Singapore Citizens

P0TMKILLMAN

Master Member
Reaction score
me ord in 03,

so ORD 3k dun have
when they implement this is in 2010, in 2010 i just completed 3lowkey + 3highkey, already pass the milestone 2, also dun have 3k...

i onli get 3k when i complete 10 cycles ICT, which is next year!!!

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
Dun really have to complete 10 cycles juz clocked 10 years I think as mine case is 7+1 only 8 cycles but spanned across 12 years.

Suppose MINDEF should post us a letter telling us the ORNS completion award that 3k will be depositied to our CPF? Or suppose to be tonight where I was supposed to attend the night function but I bo-chap? LOL.

citaro

Reaction score
Dun really have to complete 10 cycles juz clocked 10 years I think as mine case is 7+1 only 8 cycles but spanned across 12 years.

Suppose MINDEF should post us a letter telling us the ORNS completion award that 3k will be depositied to our CPF? Or suppose to be tonight where I was supposed to attend the night function but I bo-chap? LOL.

Might not have 3k if never meet requirement. For me. The 3k was already credited into cpf 45 days after my last ict. GOt letter as well

Elspeth

Master Member
Reaction score
me ord in 03,

so ORD 3k dun have
when they implement this is in 2010, in 2010 i just completed 3lowkey + 3highkey, already pass the milestone 2, also dun have 3k...

i onli get 3k when i complete 10 cycles ICT, which is next year!!!
how come dun hav 3k for milestone 2? u completed yr 3 high key as per yr image posted mah

P0TMKILLMAN

Master Member
Reaction score
how come dun hav 3k for milestone 2? u completed yr 3 high key as per yr image posted mah

b4 they implement this CPF thingy, I already completed (3low + 2high ) 5th cycle by 2009, when they implemented in 2010, I already past the 2nd milestone (either 3 HK ICT or 5 ICT with 2 lowley), me that that is 3low + 3high....which is 6th cycle,

6th cycle = no $$$

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
Might not have 3k if never meet requirement. For me. The 3k was already credited into cpf 45 days after my last ict. GOt letter as well

That would meant that Garment PURPOSELY try to cheat some of us out?

How to meet the REQUIREMENTS @ 7H+ 1L when my unit dun have low keys anymore and MINDEF already sent me the MR Letter?

Can you do a screen shot the statement partially to help identify what would be the CPF code for MINDEF to deposit the 3K for ORNS? :s12:

Elspeth

Master Member
Reaction score
b4 they implement this CPF thingy, I already completed (3low + 2high ) 5th cycle by 2009, when they implemented in 2010, I already past the 2nd milestone (either 3 HK ICT or 5 ICT with 2 lowley), me that that is 3low + 3high....which is 6th cycle,

6th cycle = no $$$

wah like that means i didn't get my first 3k ah. since i ord ard 02 03 can't rem. but my first ict last mth nia. stupid cbah lee cheat me

georgeleong

Master Member
Reaction score
Only got 3K in all for National Service recognition awards nothing else.
something better then nothing right?

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
That would meant that Garment PURPOSELY try to cheat some of us out?

How to meet the REQUIREMENTS @ 7H+ 1L when my unit dun have low keys anymore and MINDEF already sent me the MR Letter?

Can you do a screen shot the statement partially to help identify what would be the CPF code for MINDEF to deposit the 3K for ORNS? :s12:

It seems I did not meet the requirements afterall. I cannot exactly recalled when was my last and final ICT but I think should be somewhere in November 2009. This NSRA award was implemented on and after 29th August 2010 which means to be eligible for the 3rd Milestone, my last ICT must be somewhere in September 2010 or later.

I still think Garment is trying to squeeze the more "senior" and earlier ORNS NS-Men out of the rewards.

P0TMKILLMAN

Master Member
Reaction score
You heng lor .. juz meet the requirements. I MR-ed 1 year earlier than you not eligible liao .... that's GARMENT! :s13:

ORD-ed May 2003
MR-ed March 2014(expected to complete last ICT in nov 2013)
7HK + 3 LK in all.

I think I got 3k nia???

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
ORD-ed May 2003
MR-ed March 2014(expected to complete last ICT in nov 2013)
7HK + 3 LK in all.

I think I got 3k nia???

Most likely unless u met the 2nd Milestone Requirement.

At least u confirmed got 3K. I got 300. :s8:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.