HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Advice on contacting cmpb/cpc directly

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2017, 03:22 PM   #1

Advice on contacting cmpb/cpc directly

Hi guys i am currently waiting for confirmation from CPC(?)to recourse SCS. i understand that my S1 has followed up on this since last monday. However it has been a week and still no news yet, should i just wait or contact ns hotline directly?
madeforns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 03:59 PM   #2
High Supremacy Member

Hi guys i am currently waiting for confirmation from CPC(?)to recourse SCS. i understand that my S1 has followed up on this since last monday. However it has been a week and still no news yet, should i just wait or contact ns hotline directly?
You are in service, you should wait. Even if you want to follow up should also be done through S1 not yourself.
reddevil0728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 07:34 PM   #3

u should be asking your S1 instead and not bypass him/her.

no superiors will liked to be bypassed. unless your S1 has specifically told u to do so.

if u were to POP as 3SG n have a group of men, would u like them to bypass u and report directly to your next in rank or officer (PS, 2IC, PC, OC or CO)?
Calander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2017, 12:45 PM   #4
Arch-Supremacy Member

usually takes more then a week luh. process is quite long winded and complicated be prepared to wait.

you in unit alr? I guess u drop out from RCC is it?

Last time had to send a few of my commanders for recourse too.
Greysky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 06:53 PM   #5

Pls go thru your chain of command to check status ; your S1 you can nag him everyday until you get your answer.

Pls understand that there may be 100001 cases ahead of you and welcome to SAF. It may also be due to your length of svc not sufficient to cover 2 years if you recourse and by the time you finish you barely only got a few mths left in any unit. In this kind of situation your recourse may be rejected and you may re-vocate to another vocation for the rest of your NSF length of service.
thatone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.