Anyone unable to access E-mart section on NSPortal?

aLeX84

Master Member
Reaction score
I went down to my local E-mart to purchase items but the auntie told me I had no credits nor advance when I tried to checkout at the counter but I do remember having ~$80 advance in my account last time I checked in July. This prompted me to check my credit balance on NSPortal but I'm now unable to access the E-mart section - it returns 404 error. I've sent an e-mail to NS.sg regarding this issue.

Before I checked out my items, there was another guy at the counter who got rejected as well due to no credits in his account, so I'm just wondering whether there's a problem with the E-mart system. Sound out if anyone's having the same problem!

Deathy

Reaction score
I think they are renovating the website, thus some services is still down. i can't access it either...

Calander

Reaction score
I went down to my local E-mart to purchase items but the auntie told me I had no credits nor advance when I tried to checkout at the counter but I do remember having ~$80 advance in my account last time I checked in July. This prompted me to check my credit balance on NSPortal but I'm now unable to access the E-mart section - it returns 404 error. I've sent an e-mail to NS.sg regarding this issue.

Before I checked out my items, there was another guy at the counter who got rejected as well due to no credits in his account, so I'm just wondering whether there's a problem with the E-mart system. Sound out if anyone's having the same problem!

the e-mart staff should know if there are any problems with the system. therefore, most likely your account is being frozen due to that you are under deferment or holding list or being charged. Not sure if the first two factors constitutes the freeze or not. Try accessing your account on another day.

KuroI-Kaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
other than emart, i also cant book my ippt. It says i am ineligible due to holding appt??? What does this even mean??

Didnt had this problem during my last window.

Calander

Reaction score
other than emart, i also cant book my ippt. It says i am ineligible due to holding appt??? What does this even mean??

do u even have a unit or AFPN being displayed after u login to NS portal?

n being ineligible for IPPT, this is the best news that every NSmen with PES A, B & C1 hopes to hear.

aLeX84

Master Member
Reaction score
the e-mart staff should know if there are any problems with the system. therefore, most likely your account is being frozen due to that you are under deferment or holding list or being charged. Not sure if the first two factors constitutes the freeze or not. Try accessing your account on another day.

Well the e-mart staff don't know shiat, there's a sign at the counter that literally says "We do not have any access to classified information" and something along the lines of "if you have any problem with your credit pls contact NS.sg". I just received my 5yr medal and no need to take IPPT so the above reasons you've quoted for credit freeze don't apply to me. I just tried accessing my account again and got the 404 error again, am defo not making a wasted trip to the e-mart again lest they tell me my credits are gone.

Well I guess this is what happens when gahmen starts to air-gap civil serpent PCs in the name of cyber security :s8:

aLeX84

Master Member
Reaction score

Screenshot this just in case it's an admin error on their part and you're actually liable for IPPT and get charged for not booking a session during your window :s8:

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
theres a scheduled maintenance on 28 Aug. maybe try again after that, see if it works

alleggerita

Reaction score
I am unable to access also. I need to print out my receipt to exchange my Frontier boots before my warranty is up. I'm only left with 2 months or so. Did they purposely down their system so that we can't exchange? Lol

And another quick question can I actually bring e-scooter into camp? Ride until camp gate then push to my bunk? I'm NSmen btw, not NSF

iCuteCube

Master Member
Reaction score
++Website is up, can see items, however unable to add to cart.

So technically website is up, but you won't be able to make any transactions online for now.

Unable to save the 9%, go physical eMart buy liao..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.