Civil Defence PTP +BRT

metallilan

Reaction score
Definitely true. My station friends are all pretty tired on their first week of work, HTA + CDA Med Center is pretty slack from what i know. As for myself, well, i'm a medical instructor now.

CrimsonP

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Definitely true. My station friends are all pretty tired on their first week of work, HTA + CDA Med Center is pretty slack from what i know. As for myself, well, i'm a medical instructor now.
ah..going to see u soon

GetFuzzy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea..tis is a goot summary of wat medics do & indeed we are underpaid to do alot of stuffs cum multitasking compare to others :s27:

just to add-on hospital medics also need to assist the station medics when they come to your "hotel" to transfer patient etc..

Transferring patients very difficult? ._. Any kids on the street can do it.

1920_me

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hospital medics are the best. Slack, easy, can see a lot of pretty nurses, doctors, patient, patients' relatives, admin clerks, paramedics. Don't need to sweat, don't need to use strength, don't need to use brain, under air con.

Station medics are ok. Get to see fun and stupid cases, get to see nice and fked up home.(some are really fked up). A lot of sai kangs to do, some paper works. Get to man the frontdesk like a donkey, especially at night. Different stations different culture, so if your station people are fked up, your life is fked up too. If your pms are like fk, your life is proabably fked up as well.

If you are lucky enough, you might get disturbed by supernatural beings in station, firepost or during calls. Haha :D
So far, I have not been disturbed. Peace~V

Ok man, being station medic is quite fun, but sometimes it's really quite fked up.

I personally felt that station medics are being under-appreciated. :(

Totally agree. Lucky my station ppl quite nice, but usually not much time to man the frontdesk..too many calls:s7:

But, i would not change my Vocation. Best ever, i feel sorry for those posted to be Instructor or stuck at BRT medical centre. The hospital medic not bad though, but i think they miss out on alot of fun being on the call.

metallilan

Reaction score
But, i would not change my Vocation. Best ever, i feel sorry for those posted to be Instructor or stuck at BRT medical centre. The hospital medic not bad though, but i think they miss out on alot of fun being on the call.

Well if there weren't instructors there wouldn't be any station medics right... pro's and con's of each vocation, in the end, NS is still NS anyhoo...

GetFuzzy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Totally agree. Lucky my station ppl quite nice, but usually not much time to man the frontdesk..too many calls:s7:

Yes, I pity brtc medic and instructors. LOL!

At least station life is not that regimental. Hate regimentation, man!

Last edited:

skweam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hospital medics are the best. Slack, easy, can see a lot of pretty nurses, doctors, patient, patients' relatives, admin clerks, paramedics. Don't need to sweat, don't need to use strength, don't need to use brain, under air con.

Station medics are ok. Get to see fun and stupid cases, get to see nice and fked up home.(some are really fked up). A lot of sai kangs to do, some paper works. Get to man the frontdesk like a donkey, especially at night. Different stations different culture, so if your station people are fked up, your life is fked up too. If your pms are like fk, your life is proabably fked up as well.

If you are lucky enough, you might get disturbed by supernatural beings in station, firepost or during calls. Haha :D
So far, I have not been disturbed. Peace~V

Ok man, being station medic is quite fun, but sometimes it's really quite fked up.

I personally felt that station medics are being under-appreciated. :(

Sign on as Paramedic. Think twice before signing on.

It's not going to be easy.

hi fuzzy, thanks for replying man. my mind is pretty much made up on being a paramedic and having it as a career. i know its going to be tough, esp mentally. my sis works in an operation theatre and the things she told me of what to expect is definitely pretty scary =/

well, i think the skills and knowledge of saving lives is priceless and worth having. which is why i want to sign on...am i nuts? lol.

GetFuzzy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi fuzzy, thanks for replying man. my mind is pretty much made up on being a paramedic and having it as a career. i know its going to be tough, esp mentally. my sis works in an operation theatre and the things she told me of what to expect is definitely pretty scary =/

well, i think the skills and knowledge of saving lives is priceless and worth having. which is why i want to sign on...am i nuts? lol.

Good. Support you!

Munchies

Reaction score

After a year, I found out it gets pretty boring, you've seen nearly everything, decomposed bodies, amputations, countless collapse cases. I feel its quite mundane right now, opposed to when I first started. :o

AgentVX

Reaction score
Wanna be a clerk instead? It gets mundane after a matter of weeks.

But at the end of the day, every vocation has its pros and cons.

GetFuzzy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After a year, I found out it gets pretty boring, you've seen nearly everything, decomposed bodies, amputations, countless collapse cases. I feel its quite mundane right now, opposed to when I first started. :o

Hahaha~ To me, nowadays 995 is just like a transportation. I think I like collapse the most, it's quite fun. It's like you are really doing something rather than just transporting patients to hospital. I'm sure there are always new and funny cases to entertain you every duty. :D cheers

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.