Civil Defence PTP +BRT

Bing88

Reaction score
hello, a pre-enlistee for SCDF on 9th Jan and have a few questions

- BRT is how long? The booklet for parents say 5 weeks and is it non PTP batch have confinement for first 2 weeks?
- apart from the list of stuff they told us to bring, anything else we should take note of?
cheers and thanks in advance!

Whether you a PTP or non PTP you still will have a 2weeks confinement.
You can bring handphone too and portable charger

wuzirong

Reaction score
Whether you a PTP or non PTP you still will have a 2weeks confinement.
You can bring handphone too and portable charger

ahh okay, what is a day in camp going to be like? i not from uniformed group in sec school; so my guess is kena scream at and tekan

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
According to eHealth my PES status is E9L9 yet my enlistment letter says I "will undergo either the 8-week Physical Training Phase along with the 4-week Basic Rescue Training (BRT) or just the 4-week BRT itself" and that I'll have to stay in camp. ??
If I remember correctly, PES E recruits go for a modified 4-week BRT. Everyday get to go home de cos no one want to take care of you guys at night, then after that go for clerk training for one month, then post to unit already.

The lowest PES to go through normal training in camp like the rest is C9L9.

EPenderson

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, PES E recruits go for a modified 4-week BRT. Everyday get to go home de cos no one want to take care of you guys at night, then after that go for clerk training for one month, then post to unit already.

The lowest PES to go through normal training in camp like the rest is C9L9.

My sincere thanks but this isn't what I troubled you to come here for. >< xD

Please check out my other post. Thanks :)

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What’s your PES? And what did your letter say?

And yes, PES E is go for modified course everyday book out de. Can’t remember is one month or one week.

I ORD many years back so can’t exactly remember much.

EPenderson

Reaction score
Last edited:

zactqj

Reaction score
Posting to SCDF on the 9 of OCT

Is there confinement for SCDF?? I am pes B1L1. And what are the things i need to take note?:s22:

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If marriage ring, should be okay but advice to remove during training to prevent injury.

If it is just accessories and wear for fun like BGR ring, it is not allowance at all.

SCDF NSF can wear ring? Asking on behalf of someone

AnonymousXY

Reaction score
Hi, Pes BP enlisting on 13th Nov, Tuesday. How long is the confinement? Seen previous post saying that there is no confinement?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.