crossover to scs

blowindblow

Reaction score
i was posted to 8SIR security trooper after bmt. we were told that we could still crossover to scs. what are the chances of that happening? and if we do crossover, can we change our vocations?

Calander

Reaction score
i was posted to 8SIR security trooper after bmt. we were told that we could still crossover to scs. what are the chances of that happening? and if we do crossover, can we change our vocations?

what is in your mind when u asked about crossover to SCS and change vocation?

first of all, high chances that you will be posted to a different unit/div/fm.

if u are talking about vocation in detail, definitely will be different. From a Security Trooper (men level, CFC or below) to a Spec (3SG and above). This itself is already a difference in vocation.

Just like a Infantry Trooper, Infantry Spec, Infantry Officer.. all these are considered different vocation.

if u enjoy doing ST duties, i strongly suggest you sign-on with Certis Cisco or Aetos.

MrSinkie95

Honorary Member
Reaction score
No point haha... end up only 2-3 will crossover. I'm from the last course. Crossover still need come back for NSTT. Just be men. After the course life is like heaven already. Lots of free time to learn new stuff and go out.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Maybe damn damn damn exceptional then maybe? But may require you to sign on.

There's no direct path.

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No point haha... end up only 2-3 will crossover. I'm from the last course. Crossover still need come back for NSTT. Just be men. After the course life is like heaven already. Lots of free time to learn new stuff and go out.

This 1 Lor
Was from last course too
But if u kena airforce and crossover, u will go airforce as spec. But probably guard com.
In scs you're probably a mp but if you got tattoos means infantry liao

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If 8SIR sent you to SCS for course, you will return back to 8SIR as Infantry Spec.

If 8SIR post you out to SCS, you may have chance to change another vocation apart from Infantry & posted to other unit.

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not true. Last time, RP under MP command & you may become MP if you become a Spec. Now ST is under Infantry (PDF) & will come back as Infantry Spec.

If your unit post you out to SCS, you may have chance to change other vocation like MP or Airforce Spec & posted to other unit.

In scs you're probably a mp but if you got tattoos means infantry liao

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.