HRI - Human Resource Institute

kcxdes

Reaction score
How you know that what I know is not what you know and you know that I know nothing? :s13:

So please state everything u know about me and why i was banned since u want use that point, please make sure u know the facts and use it to make it a valid context. If u do not know the reason then shutup cos u dun understand what happen at all.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So please state everything u know about me and why i was banned since u want use that point, please make sure u know the facts and use it to make it a valid context. If u do not know the reason then shutup cos u dun understand what happen at all.
Not interested and that's not the point =:p

kcxdes

Reaction score
Not interested and that's not the point =:p

Theres nothing shameful about being banned esp when it has nothing to do with what you are trying to hint. Not interested then don't use it as a point lo unless u admit u purposely trying to find trouble lo or you are too free and just wanna add a post onto the forum.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Theres nothing shameful about being banned esp when it has nothing to do with what you are trying to hint. Not interested then don't use it as a point lo unless u admit u purposely trying to find trouble lo or you are too free and just wanna add a post onto the forum.
Haiz. It's alright I understand. I will let the matter rest. :spin:

Dreamerific

Reaction score
If u not in SAF long enough to know that when u in SAF, u are the lowest life form in S'pore while u serving ur NS and YES a 16 yr old holding pink IC IS bigger than u are.

If you even know what a OO does, you will know that not all camps have them and OOs are only available in camps with trainees. All other units have paracounsellors who replace the OO role if you didn't know.

U are using chao keng excuses to defend PES E. Where got people complain about the sun if u not chao keng? Say if can chiong in tekong u also wan etc, anyone also can say. Its talk only, when u do it le and still really love it then say.

LOL please boy, no one is complaining about the sun. all your comebacks are accusing us of complaining about something when we did not. all i stated was we also go under the sun too cause you think we only stay under shelter the whole day. you are so fail. And if you dont love it, then you are just another pampered chao keng. stop contradicting yourself please. and everyone can judge for themselves that the lowest lifeform is you.

Last edited:

kcxdes

Reaction score
LOL please boy, no one is complaining about the sun. all your comebacks are accusing us of complaining about something when we did not. all i stated was we also go under the sun too cause you think we only stay under shelter the whole day. you are so fail. And if you dont love it, then you are just another pampered chao keng. stop contradicting yourself please. and everyone can judge for themselves that the lowest lifeform is you.

Why is there even a need to mention going under the sun? Is that something so hard to come by in S'pore that you feel wow, we have to go under the sun as well that needs mentioning?

U know so little about NSFs its pitiful really. This 2 yrs its going to be tough for you to accept you are just a nobody that everyone can step over esp as a clerk where in unit you're the most ****ed person by regulars and other NSFs alike.

Last edited:

Dreamerific

Reaction score
Why is there even a need to mention going under the sun? Is that something so hard to come by in S'pore that you feel wow, we have to go under the sun as well that needs mentioning?

earlier you stated "Let them exercise good la, everyday sit in office and hardly do anything physical liao." I merely mentioned that we do drills under the sun too. and plus we do not sit in offices or use comp even once in camp. at least not yet.

U know so little about NSFs its pitiful really. This 2 yrs its going to be tough for you to accept you are just a nobody that everyone can step over esp as a clerk where in unit you're the most ****ed person by regulars and other NSFs alike.

Who cares if I know little about NSF? we recruits come here to learn. not like you no life come here to waste time? quoted from your earlier post "Why waste my time? MINDEF will just give some politically correct answer and get it over with. Issues with NS are not anything new, anyone who been through NS can compile a list of stupid things SAF is doing yet how many bothers to get it published?" if you find it waste time you still even bother to whine and cry in the forum? stop contradicting yourself please. no life then get a job. no girlfriend? go geylang and spend your time please. And if being a clerk is tough, why you complain so much in the first place? you have no logic boy. opening your mouth or replying in this forum is just making a fool of yourself.

kcxdes

Reaction score
Who cares if I know little about NSF? we recruits come here to learn. not like you no life come here to waste time? quoted from your earlier post "Why waste my time? MINDEF will just give some politically correct answer and get it over with. Issues with NS are not anything new, anyone who been through NS can compile a list of stupid things SAF is doing yet how many bothers to get it published?" if you find it waste time you still even bother to whine and cry in the forum? stop contradicting yourself please. no life then get a job. no girlfriend? go geylang and spend your time please. And if being a clerk is tough, why you complain so much in the first place? you have no logic boy. opening your mouth or replying in this forum is just making a fool of yourself.

I find it a waste of time to talk to MINDEF doesn't mean i cannot complain about them. Furthermore if you are not clever enough to know, a forum has all sorts of users including MINDEF personnels. For all you know they can read. Don't be such a fool to think forums are not surfed by adults or people working in the govt.

So you have no life as well to come and reply me don't you? Wkdays stuck in MINDEF, wkend no friends wanna ask you out so you can only resort to coming to forums for ur entertainment right. Just as pitiful.

Interesting to see how blur RECs are to think that their officers are big **** when they are hardly anyone in the entire SAF unless they get their 3rd crab or a star. Clerks are tough ur head, only you might think they are.

I guess a kid like you too stupid to know weekdays from weekends it seems. A fool talking to another fool is still a fool himself especially trying to talk abt such a cockup organisation that he doesn't even know much of.

Dreamerific

Reaction score
I find it a waste of time to talk to MINDEF doesn't mean i cannot complain about them. Furthermore if you are not clever enough to know, a forum has all sorts of users including MINDEF personnels. For all you know they can read. Don't be such a fool to think forums are not surfed by adults or people working in the govt.

So you have no life as well to come and reply me don't you? Wkdays stuck in MINDEF, wkend no friends wanna ask you out so you can only resort to coming to forums for ur entertainment right. Just as pitiful.

Interesting to see how blur RECs are to think that their officers are big **** when they are hardly anyone in the entire SAF unless they get their 3rd crab or a star. Clerks are tough ur head, only you might think they are.

I guess a kid like you too stupid to know weekdays from weekends it seems. A fool talking to another fool is still a fool himself especially trying to talk abt such a cockup organisation that he doesn't even know much of.

Lol do you even read what you type? you are the one claiming clerks would be tough when posted to a unit. I just merely quoted you. Since you claim clerks are tough after posted to a unit and get f by regulars and others, why do you even care to whine and cry if we get free transport to camp for 1 month? And who the hell goes out in the morning? blur emos like you?

kcxdes

Reaction score
Lol do you even read what you type? you are the one claiming clerks would be tough when posted to a unit. I just merely quoted you. Since you claim clerks are tough after posted to a unit and get f by regulars and others, why do you even care to whine and cry if we get free transport to camp for 1 month? And who the hell goes out in the morning? blur emos like you?

I said they get ****ed by everyone. When did i say its tough? Or is being ****ed very tough for you to bear cos u been pampered too much?

Who says morning cannot go out? Ur life revolves only around shopping centers that open in the late mornings only ah.

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL please. if pink IC is sir then every 16 y/o is sir already.

Well, the true is SAF call by rank & other are greet as Sir which is the same case when you are lose & ask for driection, you also will greet the person SIR follow by asking for direction.

who says 2 years cannot see OO? i think OO will be nice enough to see you cos u desperately need to see OO :)

I been to SIR unit for mono intake which is a stay in camp for ideally 5.5 days a week (Mon to Fri stay in, Sat '1/2' day & book in on Sun evening). During the whole PTP & BMT, I only see OO 2 times which is during the start of PTP & BMT that was intro to the whole RECs in the unit. There is no OO office & OO after my BMT in my unit. I am also post to other units in airforce & army & I can tell you there is no OO in the units. So get real & the only 1 who can help you is your commanders.

Please I am one of those TEMP PES E who does pumping and pull ups everyday If I can, I would choose to chiong in tekong. I probably will after they upgrade me. We slack we slack lor? why the eff you whine about? you mean you would prefer slack over chionging? you silly pampered kid, wake up your idea :) dont assume ppl defend PES E means they are chao keng.

Hope you up pes & get the vocation you want ")

And please, every hour go in super air-con room then go out sun then go back in air-con then go out sun many times a day. everyone sneeze here sneeze there. Worse is keep raining also. You think very easy to sit and listen to lectures whole day? its like detention/confinement with the bonus of catching a cold.

I been to combat & service vocations in airforce & army & I can tell you is what the service vocation is doing, the combat vocation will not understand & think it is relax. they will not understand unless they work with them. So don't waste time trying to tell them how hard is your hardship cause they just don't understand & don't care.

But those who think service vocation are very relax is also true. Because some units really sayang those NSF with no jobs to do & 8 to 5pm working hours which I see also red eyes.

And talking about behaving? what a joke. you're the one who started whining and crying here. chao emo loner boy, behave yourself behind that screen of yours.

Not my war. No comment.

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score
Guys let's keep our tempers in check and refrain from making personal insults. :)

Dreamerific

Reaction score
I said they get ****ed by everyone. When did i say its tough? Or is being ****ed very tough for you to bear cos u been pampered too much?

Who says morning cannot go out? Ur life revolves only around shopping centers that open in the late mornings only ah.

Quoted from your earlier post "This 2 yrs its going to be tough for you to accept you are just a nobody that everyone can step over esp as a clerk where in unit you're the most ****ed person by regulars and other NSFs alike."

So you're saying if everyone can step over a clerk's head and get f by regulars and other NSFs then that is going to be easy-peasy 2 years for PES E?

And do you ever read? Every post you have made suggests that you are the pampered one here.

No one here is complaining about anything. We just accept our situation unlike you, hi-jacking the thread with your childish whinings and cries about how MINDEF provide transport to crippled/blind/deaf recruits?

And what time we choose to go out is our problem. You want to go jog in the morning is your problem. I do not see why we book-in every weekday in the morning means we cannot sleep-in during weekends and go out at night?

Anyway I am tired of fighting with a kid with no logic, contradicts himself, and does not read what he types. It is predictable of his simple mind that he will continue to make lame come-backs in order to have the last say, accusing others of whining or being pampered when it's actually himself. :)

Last edited:

kcxdes

Reaction score
Quoted from your earlier post "This 2 yrs its going to be tough for you to accept you are just a nobody that everyone can step over esp as a clerk where in unit you're the most ****ed person by regulars and other NSFs alike."

So you're saying if everyone can step over a clerk's head and get f by regulars and other NSFs then that is going to be easy-peasy 2 years for PES E?

And do you ever read? Every post you have made suggests that you are the pampered one here.

No one here is complaining about anything. We just accept our situation unlike you, suddenly hi-jacking the thread with your whining and crying about how MINDEF provide transport to crippled/blind/deaf recruits?

And what time we choose to go out is our problem. You want to go jog in the morning is your problem. I do not see why we book-in every weekday in the morning means we cannot sleep-in during weekends and go out at night?

Anyway I am tired of fighting with a kid with no logic, contradicts himself, and does not read what he types. I bet he will continue to make lame come-backs accusing others of whining or being pampered when it's actually himself.

Tough to accept is a mentality and not physically tough or tough in terms of workload. Clerk work is relatively easy unless ur intelligence level is so low that even paperwork is tough for you. Maybe you do not understand the meaning between what people mean by tough to accept facts and tough work.

So u are crippled blind or deaf ah? I never said they were except u.

Kid have alot to learn in SAF if u wanna survive n not go home crying when u get **** by ur superiors which more often than not can be even more unreasonable than i am.

Last edited:

Dreamerific

Reaction score
Any current PES E in kranj camp now can share what you do/ what the experience is like? Thanks!

We are in a 1 month BMT programme, starting from last tuesday. 1st week so far so good. mostly trying to fit the right sizes for uniform for different ppl wearing no.3 airforce/navy or no.4, a lot of lectures about army life, insurance, etc etc. learn 7 core values, interviews, fill a bunch of forms. etc etc.

We are quite a good bunch of people so no problems with superiors and everyone is having a decent time(so far). hope that everything goes smoothly for the next 3 weeks.

slayercsa

Reaction score
We are in a 1 month BMT programme, starting from last tuesday. 1st week so far so good. mostly trying to fit the right sizes for uniform for different ppl wearing no.3 airforce/navy or no.4, a lot of lectures about army life, insurance, etc etc. learn 7 core values, interviews, fill a bunch of forms. etc etc.

We are quite a good bunch of people so no problems with superiors and everyone is having a decent time(so far). hope that everything goes smoothly for the next 3 weeks.

oo....u went in last tuesday?

I going in july.

How's the people? Are food included, or do we have to pay for our own lunch ?

Another sensitive question, how's the pay?

sksksks2sks

Reaction score
I'm going in in july as well, july 13, 10am.

What type of training do you guys go through? marching? admin work training?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.