HRI - Human Resource Institute

072635x

Banned
Reaction score
from wad i read in my enlistment, i am able to book out daily, i dont know why u guys think of booking out once every 2 weeks

Curufew

Reaction score
Haha, I live rather far away from the Kranji camp. 2hr+ travelling time back and fro

kcxdes

Reaction score
Kranji camp 3 does have bunks but they are usually used only for reservist and since there are no stayin units there, the cookhouse etc don't really work that late so if they carry on 'tradition' it could be stayout but they might change.

072635x

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, I live rather far away from the Kranji camp. 2hr+ travelling time back and fro

i live in bishan, no matter how the government build the mrt tracks, it should take me 45 minutes to reach yew tee.

What did your enlistment letter say?

ok, an enlistment letter consist of 2 parts, the enlistee letter and the leter for parents/guardian

in the letter for parents/guardian, theres an extra paper in HRI on the 1st point writing:
"As this is not a stay in course, he would be allowed to book out every evening."

Last edited:

Curufew

Reaction score
i live in bishan, no matter how the government build the mrt tracks, it should take me 45 minutes to reach yew tee.

ok, an enlistment letter consist of 2 parts, the enlistee letter and the leter for parents/guardian

in the letter for parents/guardian, theres an extra paper in HRI on the 1st point writing:
"As this is not a stay in course, he would be allowed to book out every evening."

1 question. Did you receive your enlistment letter and the letter to parent on the same day?

christ@

Reaction score
just receive letter few days ago. posted to kranji camp on 1st june.

i still having my NYP's attachment until 28 of May. this means i left with 3 days to have fun!!!! WHERE GOT ENUFF!!!!!

i think we can straight away book out the first day. we are not require to bring anything. they only mention bring toiletries for ur hair cut session. but **** UP thing is I ONLY GOT 3 DAYS TO HAVE FUN.. *(^*(@&^#*&%*

Last edited:

072635x

Banned
Reaction score

i still having my NYP's attachment until 28 of May. this means i left with 3 days to have fun!!!! WHERE GOT ENUFF!!!!!

i think we can straight away book out the first day. we are not require to bring anything. they only mention bring toiletries for ur hair cut session. but **** UP thing is I ONLY GOT 3 DAYS TO HAVE FUN.. *(^*(@&^#*&%*

eh u repeat module 1 right? damm rush lol for ur case

Weird, I don't have the letter to parents

eh i suggest u call them to sent u a letter for parents or u misplace it somewhere

ok let me update list for ppl coming for 1st june kranji camp

rubbadubbaducky!
Curufew
yanagi_iy
072635x
christ@

total 5 ppl liao swee

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lol.... better to enlist early la.

Curufew

Reaction score
Wow, I got sad news. The PES C friend that I mention a few post back got diagnosed with lung leakage by the MO and booked out for operations this few days. He told me his superiors were so reluctant to let him book out for ops :eek:

@072635X I didn't misplace any letter so far. Think they didn't send it. I will call them tomorrow.

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ord early wins :o

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, I got sad news. The PES C friend that I mention a few post back got diagnosed with lung leakage by the MO and booked out for operations this few days. He told me his superiors were so reluctant to let him book out for ops :eek:

@072635X I didn't misplace any letter so far. Think they didn't send it. I will call them tomorrow.
During his BMT? Got inform MO?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.