HRI - Human Resource Institute

Like Tree7Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-04-2010, 12:12 AM   #76
High Supremacy Member

why is mine so early.....
Why you don't ask why are the rest so late?
Old 27-04-2010, 01:05 AM   #77

If my friend kena some serious problem because of his delay to book out to receive ops by his superiors, is he entitled to sue?
Curufew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 01:58 AM   #78
Banned

If my friend kena some serious problem because of his delay to book out to receive ops by his superiors, is he entitled to sue?
the only way is to complain to even higher up, u cannot complain thru outsiders though
072635x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 08:11 AM   #79
High Supremacy Member

I just checked with him. He got attention C

@shan_xavier - Do you have a letter for parents attach to your enlistment letter?
He got attend C and they still dun want let him go?

Tell his parents to complain and fk them
Old 27-04-2010, 10:28 AM   #80

so nice...... enjoy yr bmt @ kc3

i am a asa @ kc3.... it good to c more personnel coming in
wats a ASA? big rank anot? if big rank must have very good wellfare. we first patch must have good treatment. =P

btw anyone biker overhere?
christ@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 10:36 AM   #81
High Supremacy Member

wats a ASA? big rank anot? if big rank must have very good wellfare. we first patch must have good treatment. =P

ASA - ADMIN SUPPORT ASSISTANT, it's a vocation not a rank. Why first Batch must hv very good treatment?
Old 27-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #82
High Supremacy Member

ASA is just a clerk..

Rank doesnt matter in serve and fark off

Good treatment? More like treat u like shiet, dun expect any good treatment when u are a trainee
Old 27-04-2010, 12:17 PM   #83

ASA is just clerk, very big f*** but is not the way u think it is. Clerk = very big target for others to f***. They are the people who everyone in the unit F*** becos they cannot F*** S1, the system or anything so the clerks get it whenever things go wrong :p

There are countless batches of clerks before you so nothing special but u are 1st batch of 1 month PES E. Since u all are 'experimental' batch, should tekan u all as much as possible and test system see wheres the limit instead.
kcxdes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 03:03 PM   #84

ASA is just clerk, very big f*** but is not the way u think it is. Clerk = very big target for others to f***. They are the people who everyone in the unit F*** becos they cannot F*** S1, the system or anything so the clerks get it whenever things go wrong :p

There are countless batches of clerks before you so nothing special but u are 1st batch of 1 month PES E. Since u all are 'experimental' batch, should tekan u all as much as possible and test system see wheres the limit instead.
i see. sounds scarly. like anytime will kena **** here and there. is there bunk for pple to stay in?
christ@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 03:13 PM   #85
High Supremacy Member

i see. sounds scarly. like anytime will kena **** here and there. is there bunk for pple to stay in?
I thought someone already mentioned it's a stayout course with reference to his enlistment letter?
Old 27-04-2010, 03:50 PM   #86

Depends on how well u do ur job lo. If u like my clerk, my 1 disruption application he took almost 6 months to get it completed and in the process made me resubmit the form 3 times because he never check what is required etc, then obviously deserves to be **** upside down.

Clerks handle all the paper work in the unit, alot of stuff if u don't do fast enough, everyone else is just going to blame u or call the office and kbkb.

Most common reason people call S1 branch from my office is to complain y RO is late though and even if its S1 whos slow, 1 regular who sometimes call if cannot find anyone to scold will sometime just scold the clerk who answers the phone why never ask S1 faster :p
Old 27-04-2010, 03:59 PM   #87
Banned

wah distruption so mafan 1 ar? i wan distrupt on april tink hard liao lor...
Old 27-04-2010, 04:04 PM   #88
High Supremacy Member

disrupt on april???? what talking you
Old 27-04-2010, 04:15 PM   #89

June batch are not granted exemptions. Exemptions are usually only for the 2nd batch such as the Mar/Apr and Sept/Oct batches
Old 27-04-2010, 04:23 PM   #90
Banned

June batch are not granted exemptions. Exemptions are usually only for the 2nd batch such as the Mar/Apr and Sept/Oct batches
u sure ar? walao damm sian lor, no distruption T_T

disrupt on april???? what talking you
eh i wanted distruption on april cause i wanted to opt to stufy in the 4th university SUTD
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.