HRI - Human Resource Institute

kcxdes

Reaction score
before this new system
those who enlist AT cmpb, there after post to different places dun need to shave. those enlist to tekong for 1 week induction need to sahve.

From CMPB still got post out de meh, all those i know post there de is work there de

christ@

Reaction score
I think just bring your towel and extra t shirt as they will be cutting your hair, but i think i will get it cut first.! Lols:s13:

Than i also dono what else to bring already

same for me. will cut first. heard the barber inside very skillful within 30 sec u r botak!!!!

xxxzenxxx

Reaction score
Hey i found out already, if you are getting your hair cut before going in to HRI the most you can cut is number 2 ( which i do not know what is that ) anybody can explain? haha. Than you do not need to bring anything there you only need to bring your IC, and the letter which they have sent you that's it. :) haha

072635x

Banned
Reaction score
for me i lazy go bring extra tshirt cause not staying in mah, can go home by end of day and bath mah after kena shave botak

rubbadubbaducky!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey i found out already, if you are getting your hair cut before going in to HRI the most you can cut is number 2 ( which i do not know what is that ) anybody can explain? haha. Than you do not need to bring anything there you only need to bring your IC, and the letter which they have sent you that's it. :) haha

oh, number 2 refering to the shaver guide combs. wa, like that really quite short leh.

i think im just gonna bring extra tee, incase need to cut :s22:

xxxzenxxx

Reaction score
oh, number 2 refering to the shaver guide combs. wa, like that really quite short leh.

i think im just gonna bring extra tee, incase need to cut :s22:

Hi, How short is that? i really have no idea. yeah i think need to bring extra Tees cause i also dono how short is that. but i heared the barber there really .......:eek:

kcxdes

Reaction score
U sure its full no. 2? Last time REC hairstyle is 2 1 de meaning top 2 side 1. Its not much difference from botak actually, juz leave abit of hair to show there once was hair growing there :p

kcxdes

Reaction score
yea collected.

These days so good still got ppl to collect personnel 1 ah. Our days is report new camp is tell you which camp, u ownself find ur way there. So big liao dun say u dunno how. Last resort S'pore got something call taxi

072635x

Banned
Reaction score
These days so good still got ppl to collect personnel 1 ah. Our days is report new camp is tell you which camp, u ownself find ur way there. So big liao dun say u dunno how. Last resort S'pore got something call taxi

taxi for once i guess... it's not cheap to keep on taking taxi

kcxdes

Reaction score
taxi for once i guess... it's not cheap to keep on taking taxi

My batch not rich de, we all end up is juz go extra early to find the camp and go in camp liao still need find the place we reporting at. Kranji camp 3 is like 1 of the smallest camp if not the smallest in SAF so you won't have problems finding where you need to go.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.