HRI - Human Resource Institute

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
yerp.. unless they find the haircut not standard then they ask u cut again inside camp lor.

Brandontanhongli

Reaction score
Hey! Congrats on POC. I still don't know who are you but then I am from Platoon 1. Honestly, HRI BMT is really a good experience and I really enjoyed it. Hope the next batch of NSF will also enjoy as much as I do. :)

Kylegiovedy

Reaction score
Hi all, I got posted to Pershub (West) @ Kranji Camp 3. Any idea what I'm going to do for the next 23 months there?

Kylegiovedy

Reaction score
Just POP from HRI. and got posted to PERSHUB (east) and my unit will be at Kranji camp 3. which is super far from my house since i live in simei. i have another friend who got posted to PERSHUB ( WEST ) and he lives in the west and another one PERSHUB (EAST) and he lives in the east. Any idea if we will have more training at Kranji camp 3 before being posted out to EAST / WEST respectively???

Hi, I just got my posting yesterday & was posted to pershub west. Any idea what I'm going to do there? Please enlighten

habsters

Reaction score
Hi, I just got my posting yesterday & was posted to pershub west. Any idea what I'm going to do there? Please enlighten

Imagine Persnode as individual camp HRs and Pershub as regional Hq for all persnodes under it. It is under human resources

Kylegiovedy

Reaction score
15 Sept 9am enlisting. Anyone?

One of my friends will be enlisting on the same date as you. Don't worry too much bruh. 4 weeks of bmt will be a smooth sailing for you. Appreciate the time & friends you made there though its going to be very short while. Sit back, relax & enjoy 😁

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.