HRI - Human Resource Institute

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These days so good still got ppl to collect personnel 1 ah. Our days is report new camp is tell you which camp, u ownself find ur way there. So big liao dun say u dunno how. Last resort S'pore got something call taxi
lol. no choice la. i dunno abt other places but think they got charter vehicles. but my place ~~~~~~~

kcxdes

Reaction score
lol. no choice la. i dunno abt other places but think they got charter vehicles. but my place ~~~~~~~

Got more ulu than the navel bases anot? Very few camps in S'pore is located at a place public transport cannot bring u.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then y so big shot still need personnel go down CMPB collect de
To be frank, I think my place they very inefficient in the sense that there are A LOT of recruits that will end up at the same place, but cause of many different units, each unit will send people down to collect their own people instead of consolidating. The main mode of transport is cab. haha.

but i do see other people from other places also go down to collect them, some got chartered transport

kcxdes

Reaction score
To be frank, I think my place they very inefficient in the sense that there are A LOT of recruits that will end up at the same place, but cause of many different units, each unit will send people down to collect their own people instead of consolidating. The main mode of transport is cab. haha.

but i do see other people from other places also go down to collect them, some got chartered transport

Either SAF getting richer and too much money to spare or they realised kids these days lack sense of direction and need such guides then...

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Either SAF getting richer and too much money to spare or they realised kids these days lack sense of direction and need such guides then...
haha. the higher it is the ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ it gets. lol

slayercsa

Reaction score
wah!
i also tio HRI!
13th july,9am.

I think I will cut my hair before enlisting. Any idea what to tell the barber?
Btw PES E after posting, also mostly 8-5 jobs ah? unless u suay ?

Btw, I stay at the east. If take train u think take to jurong change faster, or to paya lebar->circle line -> red line.

which one faster?

xxxzenxxx

Reaction score
wah!
i also tio HRI!
13th july,9am.

Btw, I stay at the east. If take train u think take to jurong change faster, or to paya lebar->circle line -> red line.

which one faster?

Hey.. i am also enlisting on 13 July but is at 10AM:s13:.. Lols.. I am not sure what to tell the barber, I called and they say just cut number 2. I also don know what it looks like.:D

I am also staying at the east haha. regarding transport i am also not sure..:o

kcxdes

Reaction score
wah!
i also tio HRI!
13th july,9am.

which one faster?

Just tell the barber REC hairstyle, most of them should know if not tell them use grade 2/1. Just ensure no skinhead which is forbidden in SAF.

8-5 depends on ur unit and not ur vocation. A good number of combat and even combat support units make everyone stayin including clerks and storemen.

kcxdes

Reaction score
Hey.. i am also enlisting on 13 July but is at 10AM:s13:.. Lols.. I am not sure what to tell the barber, I called and they say just cut number 2. I also don know what it looks like.:D

I am also staying at the east haha. regarding transport i am also not sure..:o

Its pretty close to being botak with ur hair length being just 2mm or somewhere around there. Noone bothers to measure but its just very short. Very convenient cos u can slp directly after you bathe without caring about hair being wet.

xxxzenxxx

Reaction score
Just tell the barber REC hairstyle, most of them should know if not tell them use grade 2/1. Just ensure no skinhead which is forbidden in SAF.

8-5 depends on ur unit and not ur vocation. A good number of combat and even combat support units make everyone stayin including clerks and storemen.

I just don really understand, why do they make clerks stay-in?:s11: what are we suppose to do, as in do we also need stand by bed. Lols!! :D

kcxdes

Reaction score
I just don really understand, why do they make clerks stay-in?:s11: what are we suppose to do, as in do we also need stand by bed. Lols!! :D

Everyone to stay in is to be fair to everyone in the coy. Furthermore, combat units esp often have night trainings and stuff so certain level of support from the PES E ppl are required anyway as well as helping at water points during life activities etc which usually start at about 7am and things need to be ready before that.

Stay in obviously means there is a chance you could kanna any standby and other regimental stuff up to the unit to decide.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.