HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

I kena Charge Order for not taking IPPT when I am excused from SAF MO

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
Master Member

Thumbs down I kena Charge Order for not taking IPPT when I am excused from SAF MO

the excuse was 6 mths valid and cross over even beyond my birthday which is the window deadline

its given by SAF Medical Board MO somemore and now MINDEF SAF send me a charge-order to report to CMPB for not attempting IPPT

What is going on?
larsime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 08:22 PM   #2
High Supremacy Member

Call your unit or NSSC and talk to them...maybe fax your excuse or whatever you have to show them that you are excused...
vasilli07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 08:46 PM   #3
High Supremacy Member

go to cmpb and show them the excuse

but moi thinks they will say y window whole year, u wait till last few mth then take
Old 22-01-2010, 10:43 PM   #4

the previous year , i too had a 6 mths excuse from tan tock seng hospital.
Proceed to get endose , ok chop thought settle.

Then bang charge letter, fax them ... was told only 6 mths MC entitled to
excuse from RT / IPPT & not 6 mths excuse light duty

Meaning only 6 mths MC which u stay at home can entitled to excuse from RT / IPPT .
Anyway better to downgrade if possible .
erikospeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 10:55 PM   #5
Arch-Supremacy Member

the excuse was 6 mths valid and cross over even beyond my birthday which is the window deadline

its given by SAF Medical Board MO somemore and now MINDEF SAF send me a charge-order to report to CMPB for not attempting IPPT

What is going on?
check ur email
fireworks79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2010, 12:33 AM   #6
Master Member

You can only be exempted from the annual IPPT if you have a 6 months consecutive or 9 months cumulative of valid medical excuse within the same IPPT qualifying window.

Eg. starts > 12 May 2010 Ends 11 May 2011.
Correct, key part here is 6 months consecutive within your window, or 9 months cumulative within that window.

What is going on?
So from what I understand, you have 6 months excuse, but is spreads over 2 windows, since it "cross over and beyond your birthday", so you do not have a single 6 months consecutive excuse within a single window, thus you are liable for IPPT, unless you get 9 months cumulative excuse within that window. Not any 6 month consecutive excuse will do, if you just nice spread out 3 months each window, the supposed to excuse which window? (so excuse none of the 2 windows, even though you have 6 months consecutive, cuz not wholy in a single window)... You have to fit fully the above two criteria, otherwise, you are still liable to take IPPT, even if you get consecutive 6 months minus 1 day or 9 months cumulative minus 1 day, that is how the system works.

Last edited by fone; 23-01-2010 at 12:36 AM..
fone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2010, 04:08 AM   #7
Master Member

the SAF MO already gave me the excuse in july and my birthday is in jan..

somemore its doubly confirmed by my Unit.

Its my Unit which send me the confirmation of my excused IPPT / RT letter to my house with the SAF Medical Board MO Endorsed certificate.
Old 23-01-2010, 10:04 AM   #8
Arch-Supremacy Member

Correct, key part here is 6 months consecutive within your window, or 9 months cumulative within that window.

So from what I understand, you have 6 months excuse, but is spreads over 2 windows, since it "cross over and beyond your birthday", so you do not have a single 6 months consecutive excuse within a single window, thus you are liable for IPPT, unless you get 9 months cumulative excuse within that window. Not any 6 month consecutive excuse will do, if you just nice spread out 3 months each window, the supposed to excuse which window? (so excuse none of the 2 windows, even though you have 6 months consecutive, cuz not wholy in a single window)... You have to fit fully the above two criteria, otherwise, you are still liable to take IPPT, even if you get consecutive 6 months minus 1 day or 9 months cumulative minus 1 day, that is how the system works.
TS excused end after his bday....how does he gonna to take ippt when he is still having excuse
it not a matter of 6 or 9 mth excuse within 1 or 2 window

same situation as when u still in svr,ur unit cant charge u for NOT taking ippt when u r still under att B status..right

SAF can only charge TS if he did not take the new ippt wic is after his bday(new window frame) and not charge him for his last window ippt

it just happen the excuse expired on JAN wic is after his bday..n no1 know the MO is gonna to gif TS a 6mth excuse....

SAF can oso charge TS if the excuse expired b4 his bday(wic is not the current situation)

if need to charge..oso must charge the MO 1st...(who ask him to gif such a long excuse)
Old 23-01-2010, 10:10 AM   #9
Arch-Supremacy Member

these incompetent people whenever they dunno whats going on (which is most of the time) they just threaten to charge people cos its the only thing they know la. ur a reservist liao, go to your MP and force them to actually get some work done before they go around threatening people
Old 23-01-2010, 10:27 AM   #10
Arch-Supremacy Member

these incompetent people whenever they dunno whats going on (which is most of the time) they just threaten to charge people cos its the only thing they know la. ur a reservist liao, go to your MP and force them to actually get some work done before they go around threatening people
charge ppl easy wat....
charge liao..den case close..den new workyr...den talk again lo
if not keep KIV-ing...all get dulan...still the men kena...
u got see officer kena wan meh...only realli big thing den they kena..if not oso the nsf officer kena 1st
Old 23-01-2010, 10:54 AM   #11
Arch-Supremacy Member

charge ppl easy wat....
charge liao..den case close..den new workyr...den talk again lo
if not keep KIV-ing...all get dulan...still the men kena...
u got see officer kena wan meh...only realli big thing den they kena..if not oso the nsf officer kena 1st
aha not necessary, my side they dun like to charge people cos they lazy (or rather too incompetent) to do the paperwork

i dun understand, u anyhow charge or threaten to charge people u gain what ar? can get promotion meh? maybe got commission for every person they charge, LOL
Old 23-01-2010, 11:22 AM   #12

exactly... alot of things they cant suka suka want to charge then charge. unless it's an order from the top or if it's something that has serious repercussions.
collin.xk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2010, 11:31 AM   #13
Supremacy Member

Actually kana charge is nothing one lah. You go there explain the whole thing to the DO (LTA nice guy usually) then they waive. They talk to you nicely. I also kana before that why I know.
maisatomai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2010, 12:16 PM   #14
Master Member

Do u guys think that go see MP will help?
Old 23-01-2010, 12:25 PM   #15
High Supremacy Member

For this, you want to see MP? I guess your MP will surely ask you to go see the officer 1st and face the so-charge, if the officer charge you, then you go back to him again and then only he may write a letter...

Like I said, just call your unit to verify, they should have records since you have the SAF endorsed MC.
vasilli07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.