IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i booked my ipt-ippt for today at bedok fcc..

the timing very weird..

7pm-10pm..

such time got ippt test meh?

Got. As indicated on the ns.sg website, normal IPPT is now 5pm, RT-IPPT is now 6pm, while IPT-IPPT is now 7pm.

fi3ry_icy

Master Member
Reaction score
Got. As indicated on the ns.sg website, normal IPPT is now 5pm, RT-IPPT is now 6pm, while IPT-IPPT is now 7pm.

ohhhh okok... must have missed that.. THANKS ALOT guys!!

just to check..

for my previous window (under old 12 mth cycle system), i passed my ippt with incentive..

this time round if t go ipt-ippt and fail.. the PPI to clear this windown will it be from 3 to 4 or from 4 to pass?

Last edited:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
ohhhh okok... must have missed that.. THANKS ALOT guys!!

just to check..

for my previous window (under old 12 mth cycle system), i passed my ippt with incentive..

this time round if t go ipt-ippt and fail.. the PPI to clear this windown will it be from 3 to 4 or from 4 to pass?

Most likely band 3, with target band 4. But since it is possible that they drop just 1 band (only 1 band at most, since u started with a IPPT pass which is the same as PPT target band 4), so maybe band 2 with target band 3.

fi3ry_icy

Master Member
Reaction score
Most likely band 3, with target band 4. But since it is possible that they drop just 1 band (only 1 band at most, since u started with a IPPT pass which is the same as PPT target band 4), so maybe band 2 with target band 3.

ok.. thanks a lot..!

will find out soon when i take ippt later then.. tyvm!!

ipptffi

Reaction score
FFI not cleared need to do IPPT or RT?

hi... if FFI could not be cleared by close of 9mth IPPT window due to pending further medical invesitgation, will one need to go RT?

will one be charged for IPPT Defaulter if cannot book and attempt the IPPT due to the FFI not cleared?

domwars

Reaction score
i received a sms from mindef

"You did not pass your IPPT. Please book your Remedial Training (RT) within 1 month from your last birthday."

so now must book within 1 month? i thought last time is OTOT as long as before next window can already?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i received a sms from mindef

"You did not pass your IPPT. Please book your Remedial Training (RT) within 1 month from your last birthday."

so now must book within 1 month? i thought last time is OTOT as long as before next window can already?

No...last time also must book within 2 months after your window is closed, think they change it to a month now since you have only 3 months to clear it.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi... if FFI could not be cleared by close of 9mth IPPT window due to pending further medical invesitgation, will one need to go RT?

will one be charged for IPPT Defaulter if cannot book and attempt the IPPT due to the FFI not cleared?

I believe you need to go for RT but cannot do IPPT. :o

domwars

Reaction score
No...last time also must book within 2 months after your window is closed, think they change it to a month now since you have only 3 months to clear it.

oh i see. so for example let's say that i were to book after 5 weeks it's still ok right? as long as end of the day i can clear the RT 20 sessions.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh i see. so for example let's say that i were to book after 5 weeks it's still ok right? as long as end of the day i can clear the RT 20 sessions.

I would suggest you book earlier becuz there are limited slots. You can book up to 2 months or so in advance if I'm not wrong. Go check the booking at ns.sg.

If you book after 5 weeks, your 1st session could start at the end of the 2nd month, can you really finish 20 sessions about the 3rd month?

domwars

Reaction score
I would suggest you book earlier becuz there are limited slots. You can book up to 2 months or so in advance if I'm not wrong. Go check the booking at ns.sg.

If you book after 5 weeks, your 1st session could start at the end of the 2nd month, can you really finish 20 sessions about the 3rd month?

ok. thanks for your advice.

Fi3v3l

Reaction score
i have just taken my ipt-ippt and how would i know whether im doing the PPT band thingy or the BMI band thingy?

Reaction score
anyone can confirm if i complete the 10 session ipt, i don't need to book another ippt within the first 9mths or the current window already right?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone can confirm if i complete the 10 session ipt, i don't need to book another ippt within the first 9mths or the current window already right?

Yes. At your ns portal, it will say 'you have not pass your ippt...' rather than 'you have not attempt your ippt...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.