HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Ops Manning !?

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2017, 12:21 PM   #406
Arch-Supremacy Member

You sound new bird NSman to me. No point (call group members immediately upon receiving letter or call one month before manning period) cause letter only advice there is a possible MOB activation on certain period of time & the rest of NSmen may also already received the same thing as you. You should only call during MOB activation.
i meant call for verification of contact details
cuntzbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 10:39 AM   #407
Supremacy Member

I just got sms for mob manning in jan 18, but i have no news abt my unit or callsign at all. Havent gone for any ict also. I go ns website also got no news of any manning, and i cannot find out which unit i am in also leh...how ah?

Last edited by Gr3yham3; 06-12-2017 at 10:50 AM..
Gr3yham3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 11:07 AM   #408
Great Supremacy Member

I just got sms for mob manning in jan 18, but i have no news abt my unit or callsign at all. Havent gone for any ict also. I go ns website also got no news of any manning, and i cannot find out which unit i am in also leh...how ah?
Call ns.sg to check your unit. They should call you back.
vasilli07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 12:11 PM   #409
Supremacy Member

Call ns.sg to check your unit. They should call you back.
but shouldnt i receive letter or email or sms at least on what is my unit? I have been in RHL since i ORDed... one of the forgotten ones i think
Gr3yham3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 06:54 PM   #410
Great Supremacy Member

but shouldnt i receive letter or email or sms at least on what is my unit? I have been in RHL since i ORDed... one of the forgotten ones i think
For SAF, this kind of responsibility normally lies on the NSmen themselves to find out if they didn't receive any info.
vasilli07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 01:44 PM   #411

For SAF, this kind of responsibility normally lies on the NSmen themselves to find out if they didn't receive any info.
The fastest way to check is to call your formation NSHRC and check directly.

What's your formation, you say? It's the same when you ORD.

Example, if you are in 4 SIR, ur formation will be HQ 6 Div. so you call HQ 6 DIV NSHRC to find out more.

manning are usually done at the formation level
Tombstonewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.