Ops Manning !?

adv_illusioned

Reaction score
if i book rt on that day then kena activated, how do i go for rt? ask permission from higher up when i reach camp?

anyone faced the same issue before?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i book rt on that day then kena activated, how do i go for rt? ask permission from higher up when i reach camp?

anyone faced the same issue before?

Mob/ICT > RT

Just cancel or book another session if activated

Crisknight

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh hello! Did you receive the reminder sms and email yesterday?

Got receve reminder SMS. But no reminder Email Hahah.

Kenna shocked. thought got activated on first day of manning. Was in School somemore.

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got receve reminder SMS. But no reminder Email Hahah.

Kenna shocked. thought got activated on first day of manning. Was in School somemore.

Its the 1st weekend today. I got to on my pc and do my work soon. Please dont activate :(

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the unit has a large batch of newbies, usually they will have mob briefing. Its their stupidity if they don't 'cos everyone will be blur and not know what to do.

Regardless of briefing or not, you still have to report if activated. If your unit has no briefing and you have no idea what to do, its your onus to call up and ask. As you would've know by now, ignorance is not an excuse.

The standard field pack list is the same though some units may have some differences. Again, call and ask if blur.

Unless you live next door to the mob centre, common sense is to bring a proper field pack. Unless of course you don't mind spending $20 x 2 on cab fare to go back home and pick up missing items.

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the unit has a large batch of newbies, usually they will have mob briefing. Its their stupidity if they don't 'cos everyone will be blur and not know what to do.

Regardless of briefing or not, you still have to report if activated. If your unit has no briefing and you have no idea what to do, its your onus to call up and ask. As you would've know by now, ignorance is not an excuse.

The standard field pack list is the same though some units may have some differences. Again, call and ask if blur.

Unless you live next door to the mob centre, common sense is to bring a proper field pack. Unless of course you don't mind spending $20 x 2 on cab fare to go back home and pick up missing items.

I have the packing list listed in my service unit's website when i logged in to ns.sg. I am not sure of other units having it or not tho.

I noticed ntuc xtra selling mess tin and the mug nowadays. Those who dont have it can get it from ntuc.

Crisknight

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have the packing list listed in my service unit's website when i logged in to ns.sg. I am not sure of other units having it or not tho.

I noticed ntuc xtra selling mess tin and the mug nowadays. Those who dont have it can get it from ntuc.

There's always an option of buying from emart.Though I'm not sure if they open during weekend now or not.

我猜我猜我猜猜猜

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

die die must have if not "30min go buy" :s22:

List of Field Pack Items:

Packet 01

01 pair of No. 4 Uniform

Packet 02

01 pair of Underwear
01 pair of Green Socks
01 Green Towel
01 Vest
01 Running Shorts

Packet 03

01 Toilet Roll
01 Toothbrush
01 Tooth Paste
01 Soap Box with Soap
01 Shaver
01 Bottle of Foot Powder

Packet 04

01 Tin of Kiwi
01 Shoe Brush
01 Boot Lace
01 Gutters
02 Candles
01 Lighter
01 Sewing Kit

Packet 05

01 set of Mess Tin
01 set of Fork and Spoon

Packet 06

01 pair of PT Shoes
01 pair of Slippers

我猜我猜我猜猜猜

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's always an option of buying from emart.Though I'm not sure if they open during weekend now or not.

Chevron eMart (Jurong East) (Tel: 6862 5600) - ST Logistics
Address:48, Boon Lay Way Singapore 609961
Daily: 1100 to 2000 Hrs

Mount Faber Safra (Tel: 6272 1269)_ - ST Logistics
Daily - 1100 hrs to 2000 hrs

they open everyday

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But for those who lost their SBO and helmet, emart dont sell wor. Need to go beach road.

Think my list dont have the slippers.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But for those who lost their SBO and helmet, emart dont sell wor. Need to go beach road.

Think my list dont have the slippers.

lost SBO and helmet is sign 1206... u go beach road i doubt also have...

My coy's list no PT shoes & slippers but the other coys have. Lol!

mine lagi better... no need kiwi and brush and fork and spoon...:s22:

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lost SBO and helmet is sign 1206... u go beach road i doubt also have...

mine lagi better... no need kiwi and brush and fork and spoon...:s22:

Thats what you think. I got mine from beach road last month.

WANGLAI

Reaction score
kena activation need to cut hair or not? what is the chances of need to do those station like techincal handling, etc? i never use sar21 before. wait ask me to strip and assemble, damn sianz liao...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.