HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Police National Service - Part 2

Like Tree99Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2015, 07:24 AM   #61

guys, i lost my collar crest... any way i can get it from outside source? my department says i need to make a police report.. :S
ivanykx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 09:44 AM   #62

guys, i lost my collar crest... any way i can get it from outside source? my department says i need to make a police report.. :S
Can go beach road army market find.
By right all police item if lost have to make report la, but by left, nobody knows haha.
ivanykx1 likes this.

https://www.samplestore.com/r/119275
Vismark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 10:02 PM   #63

Hi guys, i will be enlisting on 6 oct 2015 in SPF and they said I will undergo a 8 week modified BPT, so Im very curious what will i be doing for the 8 weeks? Im guessing that i am in PES C due to health issues but what should i expect from the 8 week BPT!

And also is it true I can't bring camera phone into HTA? Since I'm using Iphone6 and was thinking if its really the case i should start looking for a spare phone for my time in NS

And also i know its not allowed to bring charger but what about portable charger? if not how my phone gonna survive the 10 day confinement

Sorry if this has been posted many times before but theres really too many pages in this thread!

Last edited by lenon7; 15-07-2015 at 10:27 PM..
lenon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 10:40 PM   #64
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi guys, i will be enlisting on 6 oct 2015 in SPF and they said I will undergo a 8 week modified BPT, so Im very curious what will i be doing for the 8 weeks? Im guessing that i am in PES C due to health issues but what should i expect from the 8 week BPT!

And also is it true I can't bring camera phone into HTA? Since I'm using Iphone6 and was thinking if its really the case i should start looking for a spare phone for my time in NS

And also i know its not allowed to bring charger but what about portable charger? if not how my phone gonna survive the 10 day confinement

Sorry if this has been posted many times before but theres really too many pages in this thread!
congrats on your first post. congrats on being the rare few chosen one to become police officers.

pes c usually their course will modify. for example my friend dont know c something, exempt physical activity, but can attend range. so i also not very sure how they modify yours.

cant help much on camera phones as my time was somewhere 10 years ago
biodraft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 11:07 PM   #65

congrats on your first post. congrats on being the rare few chosen one to become police officers.

pes c usually their course will modify. for example my friend dont know c something, exempt physical activity, but can attend range. so i also not very sure how they modify yours.

cant help much on camera phones as my time was somewhere 10 years ago
ah i see! thank you! looking forward to enlistment but nervous at the same time haha
lenon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 06:06 AM   #66

I believe smart phones are allowed, but cameras must be removed in order to be brought in.

Portable chargers are a no, as for chargers, only squad IC, comms IC, coy IC etc are allowed to bring them in.

... in my case, that is. :/
sengjung123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 03:48 PM   #67

I am enlisting to spf this 11 August... Just wondering who is has same enlistment date as me too

yuseiyow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2015, 09:36 PM   #68

Hi guys. Any PNSmen (Reservist) here who ORD as SC or SC/CPL but promoted to SGT(NS) during your ICTs? Did they send you for SGT course? Thnks
amenkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2015, 02:11 AM   #69
Arch-Supremacy Member

anybody knows how to defer reservist? called the number on the recall order but nobody is answering
biodraft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2015, 12:43 PM   #70
Master Member

The yearly ippt or rt must be attended compulsory right? No matter school or what

rollanddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 09:09 PM   #71

anybody knows how to defer reservist? called the number on the recall order but nobody is answering
I deferred twice before. You need to have at least an excuse letter from your company and letterhead to say you why cannot attend.

Find out who is your division Head Manpower officer. If you don't know, email to PNS dept (email can be found below ur recall order)

My previous two time deferment letter all correspond by emails.
Old 27-07-2015, 09:11 PM   #72

The yearly ippt or rt must be attended compulsory right? No matter school or what

If you pass IPPT , no need go RT.

If you fail IPPT, RT is compulsory. you can book online and choose camp to do your training.

Both are compulsory. You forgot Shooting also.
Old 27-07-2015, 09:14 PM   #73
Master Member

If you pass IPPT , no need go RT.

If you fail IPPT, RT is compulsory. you can book online and choose camp to do your training.

Both are compulsory. You forgot Shooting also.
Ippt can be done at hta? Saw only army camps available for ippt

rollanddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 10:31 AM   #74
Banned

any1 know if we can complete 2 reservist cycles within a financial yr?

heard some ppl managed to do it and rod earlier
jackyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 07:22 PM   #75
Arch-Supremacy Member

How to know go SPF or saf?
From poly.
Today just did checked up @ cmpb.
Really wish tio police sia
But I likely pes bp. Obese Lol.
No use for a Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.