Police National Service - Part 2

imshnew

Reaction score
Thanks!!
Any idea what people who need to go in 3 months earlier for physical training go through?
I play basketball almost everyday so have no problem in stamina or 2.4km, just that i cant do push up ffs and standing board jump too, that made me fail my napfa. :<
Im nervous. :<

Sent from Xiaomi HM NOTE 1LTE using GAGT

Last edited:

monikernemo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks!!
Any idea what people who need to go in 3 months earlier for physical training go through?
I play basketball almost everyday so have no problem in stamina or 2.4km, just that i cant do push up ffs and standing board jump too, that made me fail my napfa. :<
Im nervous. :<

Ippt format all change, no more stabding broad jump and chin up, change to push up.

Also play sport ≠ fit

Anw inside, just follow instruction, don't guailan should be fine... Got tekkan just endure lorh.

Sent from JARVIS using GAGT

jw339jw

Reaction score
I'm enlisting this weds, 11 Nov. I'm PES A.
I got called for vocational assessment by NDU, but i rejected.
Received enlistment letter into SPF

I'm abit unsure on what to expect?

Enlistment letter says i have
8 week Physical Training Phase
14 Week Basic Police Training

1) Any idea what the 8 week training will be about?

2) And also what do i need to pack. Any important things that will be essential? other than the things that the brochure ask me to bring along like IC, etc.

3) Another thing is i will be confined for the first 10 days? Means totally cannot come out?
So on Friday the following week then can come out?

Cause i booked for my driving FTT on 21 Nov, so not sure about the NS Schedule whether they will release me on time for me to take my FTT.

4) After the 10 days. then i can only come out on weekends?

monikernemo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm enlisting this weds, 11 Nov. I'm PES A.
I got called for vocational assessment by NDU, but i rejected.
Received enlistment letter into SPF

I'm abit unsure on what to expect?

Enlistment letter says i have
8 week Physical Training Phase
14 Week Basic Police Training

1) Any idea what the 8 week training will be about?

2) And also what do i need to pack. Any important things that will be essential? other than the things that the brochure ask me to bring along like IC, etc.

3) Another thing is i will be confined for the first 10 days? Means totally cannot come out?
So on Friday the following week then can come out?

Cause i booked for my driving FTT on 21 Nov, so not sure about the NS Schedule whether they will release me on time for me to take my FTT.

4) After the 10 days. then i can only come out on weekends?
1)you didn't pass your ippt

2) just follow the brochure, some detergent, hangers would be helpful. Febreeze? Toiletries.

3) yes. Depends on your cm (course manager) Talk to him/her nicely and don't expect anything too much.

4) yes.

Sent from a mere cat using GAGT

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What are the chances that I might get enlisted to police after I graduate from poly? Got my PES: B1L1

Need to ask CMPB :s22:

But do you have any tattoos or crime records? If have any then no police.

I went for navy scholarship interview at CMPB and they kept my records for in case I sign on in future, but still got police enlistment. So really hard to say :s22:

Thememberboi

Reaction score
Need to ask CMPB :s22:

But do you have any tattoos or crime records? If have any then no police.

I went for navy scholarship interview at CMPB and they kept my records for in case I sign on in future, but still got police enlistment. So really hard to say :s22:

No tattoos no records... but i heard from my friends that poly sure go in BMT tekong

imshnew

Reaction score
Hihi, just wondering police ns vocation got CNB?

faz.97

Reaction score
Hi, I'm interested in a career in SPF. But I've got a few questions. Here's a brief introduction:
Enlisted for SPF on APR 2016, PES A, IPPT pass (silver), A level graduate (soon-to-be), passion for SPF I'd say 60-70%.

Now I understand that if I no passion don't look for a career in SPF but thing is, I no money (for real). To give you guys a sense of how much money I DON'T have: family of 8, only 1 income earner (my dad) who works as a bus driver.

Hence with that said, I think government service quite stable + not bad pay leh. I heard if sign on SPF they will slap $30G across your face and got a lot of other benefits like class 3 driving license. (For A level holders)

Plus I thinking of trying for the scholarship, cos based on my understanding, scholars way btr than normal sign on. I know it is painstakingly difficult to go through the process, plus very hard to get in. But can I get a sense of how hard to get in? Let's just be optimistic and say I got AAA/C and pass in GP (quite realistic). And if you can't infer... I am NOT from elite JC.

I need some advice :sad:
Thanks in advance!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.