police selection assessment

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just went for PO appoinment today.

how come sergent the salary after cpf they giving is only 1.6+k ah??

from the website it states before cpf is $2186, so after cpf shld be around 1.7+k ma??

heyhey86

Reaction score
why golf or juliet? very busy ah??

For golf , you got Geylang under your sector 'Good game' already. for golf ,npc wise best is marine parade or pasir ris . very peaceful . haha

juliet is the largest sector of all land divisions.

BEST IS KENA APD . shake leg. lol

tunge80

Reaction score
I have GOTTEN the medical letter immediately but i am onli 2nd lower so will be going as INSPECTOR .. my intake is oso 25th NOV..

cool! so u sign ur training deed? i'm signing tmr...

btw do u have prob w emailing Ms Mahani ah, she doesn't seem to reply my emails leh...

tunge80

Reaction score
just went for PO appoinment today.

how come sergent the salary after cpf they giving is only 1.6+k ah??

from the website it states before cpf is $2186, so after cpf shld be around 1.7+k ma??

erm maybe it's pro-rated for this month? since u join in the middle of the month

tunge80

Reaction score
she is on leave until this fri.. 23rd

wah i hope she didn't forget my appointment with her tmr man... otherwise make my sureties go down wasted trip...

pray hard all these paperwork can settle quickly then can look forward to enlisting liao

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
erm maybe it's pro-rated for this month? since u join in the middle of the month

erm cannot be lea...cos the contract states my monthly salary is 1.6+k.
or izzit becos of the 2.5 years national service?? since i only serve 2 years.

visualrock

Reaction score
hello everyone ,

hmm after the medical checkup , do u all receive a recomfirm letter ? cos mine like no news leh.not sure whether should i go for the date that is listed on the previous letter leh..

any ideas?

tunge80

Reaction score
erm cannot be lea...cos the contract states my monthly salary is 1.6+k.
or izzit becos of the 2.5 years national service?? since i only serve 2 years.

wah that one u have to check w Vital of SPF liao...

strange thing is ur contract actually states ur salary AFTER CPF deduction? normally will just state gross salary right

burtonho1990

Reaction score
Just got a SMS you are shortlisted for PO,all Edu Certs,transcripts,NS recordsx2,Bank book,any other relevant doc/achievements)Pls PRINT OUT & BRING your Career.GOV RESUME.Hotline: 64782747(3/3) need to write resume ? And cause I will graduate from higher nitec next year may so I have nt received my cert yet . Anyone please advice thx

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah that one u have to check w Vital of SPF liao...

strange thing is ur contract actually states ur salary AFTER CPF deduction? normally will just state gross salary right

yup i checkd those cpl, theirs states 1.3+k...so it shld be after cpf deductions.

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone have any info about SecCom??

izzit true that you one has to be tall and martial arts trained to join them??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.