HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

police selection assessment

Like Tree45Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-03-2010, 10:45 PM   #2446

i applied in beginning of mar. thought the interview will be held in end may or something. who knows they suddenly email me one week before the actual interview to tell me im selected. im not really prepared mentally. so i email them back to ask for a reschedule of the interview. however, till now, i've yet to receive anything from them.

any idea if this will affect my future application?

also, what's the prospect for females?
will the training be very tough?

=/
ziplockbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 11:39 PM   #2447

i applied in beginning of mar. thought the interview will be held in end may or something. who knows they suddenly email me one week before the actual interview to tell me im selected. im not really prepared mentally. so i email them back to ask for a reschedule of the interview. however, till now, i've yet to receive anything from them.

=/
spf recruitment tend to be quite "slow" due to the overwhelming application or rather, mass recruit anyhw take. the chance of getting in is dam high compare to last time.u see all kind of JA PA LANG ppl inside.no offence but its true.go for the interview, be prepare noe abt spf.go ask,find out more. be confident and polite.

prospect for female no dif frm male except u cant go SOC,STAR etc. well nt tat it affects ur prospect anyway.
training frm wad i see, is nt tough at all physical wise.if u cant handle the pt,ippt sure gone case.
i seem alot of "weak" gals tat complete the pt and pass ippt,some even gold.
while i also seem guys falling out every single PT.
its all individual.
geniuspear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:00 AM   #2448

i mean, they replied too fast, (which caught me by surprise). haha. so i asked for a re-schedule of the interview. however, till now i've yet to receive the date from them. so i wonder if my request for a reschedule of date affects the application.

females can go PCG right?

and, thanks alot for replying.
ziplockbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:41 AM   #2449

females are in demand almost everywhere,PCG,TP etc. they have MUCH higher chance of entering PCG and TP compare to guys.
geniuspear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:16 AM   #2450

=/
During that time i received the sms to notify me the following day is my interview . Compared to yours ? anyway girls chances are high , just be normal , nothing to prepare
burtonho1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:42 AM   #2451

females are in demand almost everywhere,PCG,TP etc. they have MUCH higher chance of entering PCG and TP compare to guys.
actually, what is pcg?
jialingjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:28 PM   #2452
Master Member

spf recruitment tend to be quite "slow" due to the overwhelming application or rather, mass recruit anyhw take. the chance of getting in is dam high compare to last time.u see all kind of JA PA LANG ppl inside.no offence but its true.go for the interview, be prepare noe abt spf.go ask,find out more. be confident and polite.

prospect for female no dif frm male except u cant go SOC,STAR etc. well nt tat it affects ur prospect anyway.
training frm wad i see, is nt tough at all physical wise.if u cant handle the pt,ippt sure gone case.
i seem alot of "weak" gals tat complete the pt and pass ippt,some even gold.
while i also seem guys falling out every single PT.
its all individual.
Girls need chin up for IPPT?
Old 01-04-2010, 12:30 PM   #2453
Master Member

actually, what is pcg?
Police Coast Guard
Old 01-04-2010, 03:08 PM   #2454

Girls need chin up for IPPT?
I dun think so... If I dun rmb wrongly... Shld be the same as wat girls do for NAPFA... the inclined "pull up"....
mehgod87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:44 PM   #2455

hi all.. just went for the -Verification of Documents
-Physical Assessment
-English Proficiency Test, if required
-Psychometric Test . and after the last section they ask me go back first.. and they will email me or SMS or letter then let me know the next stage.. can anyone help?? izzit being rejected alr???
DSWH123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:47 PM   #2456

hi all.. just went for the -Verification of Documents
-Physical Assessment
-English Proficiency Test, if required
-Psychometric Test . and after the last section they ask me go back first.. and they will email me or SMS or letter then let me know the next stage.. can anyone help?? izzit being rejected alr???
Sounds like u didn't make it for the interview... Wait 1st lo... If they think u got potential... They'll ask u down for another interview...
Old 01-04-2010, 04:48 PM   #2457

Anybody gg in on 14-4-2010???? I just recieved the letter... Bond signing on 12-4-2010.... Wat a April Fool day surprise!!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 04:59 PM   #2458

Sounds like u didn't make it for the interview... Wait 1st lo... If they think u got potential... They'll ask u down for another interview...
huh why ah... all go very smoothly leh.. and my profile is good too.. wa worried.. but interview is the same day??? cos for what I see is only this four process for today section.. in the email..
DSWH123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:44 PM   #2459

Anybody gg in on 14-4-2010???? I just recieved the letter... Bond signing on 12-4-2010.... Wat a April Fool day surprise!!!!

so fast thought is may or june
burtonho1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:03 AM   #2460

so fast thought is may or june
ya man... I nearly went to find another job... I also tot during tat period...
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.