police selection assessment

Shakire

Reaction score
Perhaps is security issues bah if u think you’re fit and healthy or u went for another checkup by yourself all good thn should be security issues 🤔??
Security, i thought they do that before we went for interview? Or is it quota? They have limited number of people they could take in

Strawbelly

Reaction score
Security, i thought they do that before we went for interview? Or is it quota? They have limited number of people they could take in

security clearance check is throughout the whole process from what I understand when speaking to some regs

there's no quota and they will accept anyone who meets their requirement
source: Spoke to HR personnel in charge of recruitment at MHA fest

PikachuOh

Reaction score
Yes, when u go for the SA they will ask u sign a form for security checks / background check.

security clearance check is throughout the whole process from what I understand when speaking to some regs

there's no quota and they will accept anyone who meets their requirement
source: Spoke to HR personnel in charge of recruitment at MHA fest

Idme231

Reaction score
Agree much but if you really want a job, just need to keep trying.

It is not a job , a career. As said in my earlier statement and what red devil said, doesn’t work that way all the time. They are looking for alot of potential interviewees who can better serve the organisation.

Last edited:

Shakire

Reaction score
By any chance if we apply as vsc, next time we reapply SPF it will increase the chances of getting in

PikachuOh

Reaction score
Most probably yes. But still depends, u can always try? and definitely higher chance compared to normal applicants with no experiences.

By any chance if we apply as vsc, next time we reapply SPF it will increase the chances of getting in

Strawbelly

Reaction score

It is a direct relevant experience so definitely will help and they do ask if you have vsc/npcc history during the selection process

Kraken203

Reaction score
Nope, during my ns stint at spf seen quite a number of VSCs apply for regular but didnt get.

But most VSC do police work alr all cancel plans to join full-time. 😂

Kiddo95

Reaction score
Tried like 6 times already. Application came out unsuccessful. Called them and they told me I didn't meet the minimum requirements. Which I'm nor really sure what it is. Read the requirements 2 and 3 times just to confirm yet nothing came out.

No best if they want you they take u but go in with at least a diploma for sergeant if u wanna pursue your future in there:)

Shakire

Reaction score
Tried like 6 times already. Application came out unsuccessful. Called them and they told me I didn't meet the minimum requirements. Which I'm nor really sure what it is. Read the requirements 2 and 3 times just to confirm yet nothing came out.
Do u even get to go for the interview?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.