HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

RT/IPPT third time defaulter punishment

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2017, 05:41 PM   #1

RT/IPPT third time defaulter punishment

Hi all, I wish to ask regarding IPPT and RT defaulter punishment.

I ORD on august 2013 and my birthday is on July. I have been summoned Two times to CMPB NSSC already.

First time on 2015 august I paid nothing, just given a verbal warning. Second time on 2016 august I paid a 175 dollars fine. Nothing happen on the year 2014 as my ippt is clear before I ord on august 2013, also my birthday is on July.

Any of you have got any idea what I will be facing this year? On august 2017? Anyone of your have similar experiences of third time kena summon to CMPB NSSC to share on recently? Because recent result will be more accurate as they keep changing the punishments.

Thanks a lot guys, hope to hear from you. Any nasty comment pls keep to yourself, I am hoping for Advices here.

Once again, thanks a lot.
~Dragonite~ likes this.

Last edited by gohjon90; 06-06-2017 at 05:52 PM..
gohjon90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 05:48 PM   #2
Great Supremacy Member

3rd time should still be ok(probably a heavier fine) but you should treat this as your last chance too. Don't test the system as you won't know what's waiting for you.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
vasilli07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 05:57 PM   #3

3rd time should still be ok(probably a heavier fine) but you should treat this as your last chance too. Don't test the system as you won't know what's waiting for you.
Hi, thanks vasilli, my main concern to all is whether if I will be charged DB or camp confinement, or anyone has been charged to DB or confinement on the third time before, pls advise. Hearing you saying this, makes me feel better. I already learned my lesson and waiting to book the next RT when my windows reopens. Thanks a lot
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 06-06-2017, 06:31 PM   #4
Great Supremacy Member

I seriously doubt it will be DB on the 3rd time unless you go there bang table and then scold the officer. When you go there, sound apologetic and you should be fine.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 06-06-2017, 06:33 PM   #5
High Supremacy Member

Hi, thanks vasilli, my main concern to all is whether if I will be charged DB or camp confinement, or anyone has been charged to DB or confinement on the third time before, pls advise. Hearing you saying this, makes me feel better. I already learned my lesson and waiting to book the next RT when my windows reopens. Thanks a lot
There's also nothing much you can do anyway if you really kena charged with something that might result in DB.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
reddevil0728 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 07:38 PM   #6

There's also nothing much you can do anyway if you really kena charged with something that might result in DB.
Agree on that, but I hope there is anyone that is at the same boat as me or already gone thru to advise me so that I can roughly know what's coming for me. Anyway, Thanks a lot reddevil
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 06-06-2017, 07:39 PM   #7

I seriously doubt it will be DB on the 3rd time unless you go there bang table and then scold the officer. When you go there, sound apologetic and you should be fine.
Hi vasilli, u have the same experience as me before? Three times before also? Thanks a lot.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:06 PM   #8
Great Supremacy Member

Hi vasilli, u have the same experience as me before? Three times before also? Thanks a lot.
Nope. I was only charged once.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:13 PM   #9

Nope. I was only charged once.
Thanks for the info. Paiseh ah, I wish to know how do u know that it will be a fine and not DB. You got frens kena like my case before or? Thanks a lot.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:18 PM   #10
High Supremacy Member

Thanks for the info. Paiseh ah, I wish to know how do u know that it will be a fine and not DB. You got frens kena like my case before or? Thanks a lot.
Can I ask, what happens if people say you will kena DB cause you have been charged for the 3rd time?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:27 PM   #11

Can I ask, what happens if people say you will kena DB cause you have been charged for the 3rd time?
Accept the fact and suck it up lo. Make sure don't commit again lo. It's not the end of the world either.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 09-06-2017, 08:10 AM   #12

Where's the reporting location for summary trial indicated in the SAF264?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
almondNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:40 AM   #13

Where's the reporting location for summary trial indicated in the SAF264?
Usually is at CMPB or Kranji Camp 2.

u will need to clarify with NS hotline if is not being indicated.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Calander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 09:00 AM   #14

Usually is at CMPB or Kranji Camp 2.

u will need to clarify with NS hotline if is not being indicated.
Based on experiences, servicemen who received SAF264 and are requested to report at Mowbray are usually sent to DB though. Those at CDMB are either reprimanded or fined.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
almondNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 02:42 PM   #15
High Supremacy Member

What's the reason for defaulting IPPT/RT?

If reason is valid, I assume SAF will just fine you. Have 2 friends who travel frequently for work. Both cited that as reason for defaulting IPPT. Of course they need to submit their passport as proof....
~Dragonite~ likes this.
peaceheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.