HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Like Tree526Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2017, 07:29 PM   #5566

Hey guys, I ORD'd recently and was checking the ns portal out when I noticed that my ns man ippt info is already out. It states that I have not attempted IPPT for my current window and that I have to meet IPPT requirement by 20 Nov '18.

So this means that I have to clear my ippt any day from now till next year 20th November and I'll be done for this window?

Just to clarify, these windows are based on each ns man's birthday from the current to the next yearly period right?
Opulence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 09:24 AM   #5567
Supremacy Member

The answer is yes to both your questions.

Hey guys, I ORD'd recently and was checking the ns portal out when I noticed that my ns man ippt info is already out. It states that I have not attempted IPPT for my current window and that I have to meet IPPT requirement by 20 Nov '18.

So this means that I have to clear my ippt any day from now till next year 20th November and I'll be done for this window?

Just to clarify, these windows are based on each ns man's birthday from the current to the next yearly period right?
Opulence likes this.
Old 09-10-2017, 08:09 AM   #5568

Hi guys, I miscalculated and will only complete 19 sessions of rt before my window closes. Any advice on what can I do?
zhengxk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:05 AM   #5569

Hi guys, I miscalculated and will only complete 19 sessions of rt before my window closes. Any advice on what can I do?
go for your final RT session before the window closes. Otherwise u will still be called up or being notified about your failure to complete.
Calander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 05:52 PM   #5570

I am booking IPT for the first time. I have booked 10 dates. From what I know, the first session is an IPPT session? So when I reach the FCC, do I need to tell them that I am taking IPPT instead of IPT since I booked it as IPT and it is my first session?

Thanks in advance.
aspen_552001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:20 PM   #5571

I am booking IPT for the first time. I have booked 10 dates. From what I know, the first session is an IPPT session? So when I reach the FCC, do I need to tell them that I am taking IPPT instead of IPT since I booked it as IPT and it is my first session?

Thanks in advance.
when u reach for your first session, just queue at the IPPT counter.
The Media Skool likes this.
numbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:27 AM   #5572

Thanks in advance.
First of all, make sure your 1st and 10th that u are booking does not have the "(No Test)" indicated for that particular session.

Next, queue at the IPPT counter. If u happened to be queuing at the RT/IPT counter, u will be bounced to queue at the IPPT counter.
The Media Skool likes this.
Calander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 02:53 AM   #5573

Hey guys, i need some clarification. Im gonna MR next year May 2018. My last reservist will be from 14th to 25th May. As my birthday will be on the 30th May, do i need to clear my window? Coz im damn lazy to go for RT...
moshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 01:57 PM   #5574
Supremacy Member

If your last ICT end on May 2018, your MR date will not be on May 2018. Mostly it will be on next work year which is 1 Apr 2019.

So between now to 30 May 2018, you owe SAF 1 IPPT (including IPT/RT if needed). From 31 May 2018 to 1 Apr 2019, by right you still needs to do IPPT but most of the servicemen get waive off because they no longer needs to do ICT & just waiting for MR date.

My advice to you is to check with your unit (with black & white) because end of day is your unit who put up charge on you.

Hey guys, i need some clarification. Im gonna MR next year May 2018. My last reservist will be from 14th to 25th May. As my birthday will be on the 30th May, do i need to clear my window? Coz im damn lazy to go for RT...
Old 13-10-2017, 01:20 AM   #5575

I have taken my ippt in January this year but did not attend RT and received a summary trial charge at Mowbray Camp. Any idea what to expect during the charge? This is my 4th charge for defaulting and not completing RT and Iíve been attending IPPT for the past 4th time but just couldnít pass it.
Ipptdefaulter86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 02:53 AM   #5576
Supremacy Member

IPPT is 1 thing & RT/ITP is another thing. Since you attend IPPT, cannot charge you AWOL for IPPT. However it is the fact that you did not go for RT/ITP & you are charge AWOL for RT/IPT.

I hear that go Mowbray Camp is to accept the punishment given by your CO or Representative (prosecutor) or to chose the option of going to court martial with your PC or Representative as Defense lawyer. However after court martial, mostly serviceman will end up sign in for DB for a week.

Better prepare yourself such as applying leave at workplace in case you go DB!

I have taken my ippt in January this year but did not attend RT and received a summary trial charge at Mowbray Camp. Any idea what to expect during the charge? This is my 4th charge for defaulting and not completing RT and I’ve been attending IPPT for the past 4th time but just couldn’t pass it.
Old 13-10-2017, 01:26 PM   #5577

Thanks Kyoji83. Will update in this thread to update you guys the outcome. Cross finger it will just be a fine. Will definitely go for RT after his lesson learnt.
Old 14-10-2017, 10:27 AM   #5578
High Supremacy Member

Thanks Kyoji83. Will update in this thread to update you guys the outcome. Cross finger it will just be a fine. Will definitely go for RT after his lesson learnt.
try not be too optimistic, not good for morale if it turns out not to be the case
Old 14-10-2017, 11:33 AM   #5579

try not be too optimistic, not good for morale if it turns out not to be the case
Thanks Bro! Iím not optimistic, looking forward and prepared for the worst. Do you know anyone who have similar charges at Mowbray Camp before?
Old 14-10-2017, 11:57 AM   #5580
High Supremacy Member

Thanks Bro! Iím not optimistic, looking forward and prepared for the worst. Do you know anyone who have similar charges at Mowbray Camp before?
don't double post
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.