Seletar Camp ICT

seowbin

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Walau eh map is classified even if have who dares to post here?

The bus used to drop off at the bus stop and then make a right turn and U-turn back out to main road. Now the bus doesn't even go near there. You need to drop off at the right stop because once the bus turns left, good luck, its heading to West Camp liao. Its the 2nd stop (I think) after what used to be the CCO Seletar main gate.

Hate how every year when you go back, things are different. Its like the place is forever changing. Worse part is they don't even tell you anything.

I still remember when I went back for my last ICT. The place was totally different from my previous ICT. The bus did not drop off then turn right. I had to trek back after finding the bus heading towards West Camp.

After clearing guard house I realised even the camp itself had changed. Auditorium, parade square and everything had moved!! Lucky I saw the Chief Clerk going in so I just tagged along. In this day and age, is it that hard to upload a location map to NS.sg? Sheesh!
they got put la based on "onemap" but not very friendly

end up must use google map go validate then street view to beo, good thing is i drive now, bad thing is tomorrow first time there :s13:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

end up must use google map go validate then street view to beo, good thing is i drive now, bad thing is tomorrow first time there :s13:

From Google Map:
x0HmRal.jpg

The top right building is the guardhouse where u enter the camp proper.

Do u see the many colours of small rectangles towards the middle of the bottom? That is the place u are to park, which is outside the camp. :o

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

What vocation? Now the place change a lot sia. Maintenance no more in-house, now its under MES formation. Can really get lost if you've not been back for even 1 year.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suddenly feeling nostalgic. LOL! Anyone went back for ICT recently? How has the place changed?

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
No more convert seletar Aerospace Park.I took bus 117 to see aerospace Park bcos near to my house in yishun;)
So where are the Combat Engineers and their HQ mainly based at now?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.