HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Service Injury Card

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2018, 03:26 PM   #1

Service Injury Card

Hi. I ord-ed on Aug'17 and wasnt able to get my SI card before i left the Army. I have been paying all the treatments i had for my back since then. Now i have been told by the Sir that there's a 50/50 chance i won't be able to claim what i have been paying for. Can someone help me?
Matin567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 09:10 PM   #2
High Supremacy Member

Hi. I ord-ed on Aug'17 and wasnt able to get my SI card before i left the Army. I have been paying all the treatments i had for my back since then. Now i have been told by the Sir that there's a 50/50 chance i won't be able to claim what i have been paying for. Can someone help me?
They certified your injury is due to service yet?
reddevil0728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 08:09 AM   #3

Gooshh... i am in same predicament. i orded before medical board... now kind of stuck
KCZKCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 08:37 AM   #4
High Supremacy Member

Gooshh... i am in same predicament. i orded before medical board... now kind of stuck
If your injury is due to service, it will be due to service. Doesn’t matter whether you ORD before getting it or not.

Just keep your receipts for claims after they endorse your service injury.
reddevil0728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 10:13 AM   #5
Supremacy Member

Have you been to the Medical Board yet?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.