Signing on as a CDO

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes because you are not me. So you wont know anything.
How weird that if you actually know me alot, when we didnt even know each other in real life LOL

When I ask you what you are passionate about but you can't say.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol should be you. Can see you hate army life alot, that's why you discourage to sign on right. Probably a chao keng soldier. Good luck. Go chao keng untire of your life
Don't know how you see it. I was simply asking, you said you have passion to sign on for commando, so I was asking what you are passionate about given that you dunno about what you will be doing as CDO yet you want to sign on.

JohnCena88

Reaction score
Don't know how you see it. I was simply asking, you said you have passion to sign on for commando, so I was asking what you are passionate about given that you dunno about what you will be doing as CDO yet you want to sign on.

#justsaying. Dont feel guilty k

adversary96

Reaction score
So kaypo. People want to sign or dun wan sign got ur problem? Dun waste ur talent here. Go be minister better

adversary96

Reaction score
At least I am not the one who say I got passion for something but dunno what I am passionate for.
Have must passion then can find career? people like you can go die already. Like that i have no passion in anything, must i not work in my life?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have must passion then can find career? people like you can go die already. Like that i have no passion in anything, must i not work in my life?

lol you totally missed the point. I asked something along the line of "you said you have passion for CDO hence you want to sign on, so what about CDO that you know that resulted in that passion" and yet TS cannot answer that.

I don't think is about having passion. But rather having passion because of what which TS cannot answer and you don't even understand.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.