HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

what's the awol charge and punishment?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #16
High Supremacy Member

he stay in gf place? so roughly you guys know how long will the sentence be, any pleads.. cos both of the kids still very young, and the elder keep asking for daddy and youngest still so small, how can his gf cope everything without him around?
you never venture out ah? 2x the length he awol like i mention? it's possible to plead but whether they accept is another thing
Old 27-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #17
High Supremacy Member

he did not say properly, cos he can only make just one call when he got caught.. even his family member bring his gf go visit also cannot, how to request for it, by mp or his bf approve?
they need to be legally married.
Old 27-02-2010, 02:41 PM   #18
High Supremacy Member

he just trying to run from ns, and now got caught. can use mentally problem and ck. or use his son to ck. maybe don even need ns.
where got such thing 1. even those murders with mental problem also kena jail.
Old 27-02-2010, 02:42 PM   #19
High Supremacy Member

ck means? use his son to ck? dun get it.. but since he on the run so many years, dun need to DB or something for punishment? now his gf is crying all the day and need to look after 2 children, if this goes on, she surely will have depression
chao keng (fake illness). but i dun see what is it gotta do with this situation. sure will hv punishment 1. depends on length.

no matter wat he can't escape from punishment. he must noe that his actions last time brought abt this
Old 27-02-2010, 02:44 PM   #20

where got such thing 1. even those murders with mental problem also kena jail.
yup, i know he cannot escape from DB, but his gf just hope that to know roughly how long the sentence would be? mental problem is not an excuse, but its prove that he has jing sheng fen lie zheng, its consider serious mental problem
beautybabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #21

chao keng (fake illness). but i dun see what is it gotta do with this situation. sure will hv punishment 1. depends on length.

no matter wat he can't escape from punishment. he must noe that his actions last time brought abt this
yup.. his gf also know he cannot escape the punishment on DB terms.. if his mother look for mp will it helps? he got alot of complicated problem

lastly his mental problem is not faked, its true he has this sickness due to stress of his family and relationship btw him and his gf
Old 27-02-2010, 02:49 PM   #22
High Supremacy Member

yup, i know he cannot escape from DB, but his gf just hope that to know roughly how long the sentence would be? mental problem is not an excuse, but its prove that he has jing sheng fen lie zheng, its consider serious mental problem
like i said and i hv to say again and keep repeating myself. i heard it's 2x the length u go awol. so 4yrs awol so 8 yrs db?

yea it's a mental problem. he can't escape db. they can keep him in db to undergo treatment.
Old 27-02-2010, 02:49 PM   #23

they need to be legally married.
since he is inside for punishment, can they married? inorder to visit him inside without his parents bringing his gf?
Old 27-02-2010, 02:51 PM   #24
High Supremacy Member

yup.. his gf also know he cannot escape the punishment on DB terms.. if his mother look for mp will it helps? he got alot of complicated problem

lastly his mental problem is not faked, its true he has this sickness due to stress of his family and relationship btw him and his gf
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ar...t-1771346.html
Old 27-02-2010, 02:52 PM   #25

like i said and i hv to say again and keep repeating myself. i heard it's 2x the length u go awol. so 4yrs awol so 8 yrs db?

yea it's a mental problem. he can't escape db. they can keep him in db to undergo treatment.
oh, so meaning even he has mentally, family problem and has two children, the DB terms still 2x the length he awol? normally visiting is per wk once?

but now he got caught, no sentence yet, can visit him everyday? is the rules something like prison
Old 27-02-2010, 02:57 PM   #26

i am looking at the thread on DB..

for awol so many years, in db got ppl sentence more than 3years? cos some ppl mention if awol imprisonment less than 2years, if desertion might be imprisonment less than 10years, which is true and false?
Old 27-02-2010, 03:03 PM   #27
High Supremacy Member

oh, so meaning even he has mentally, family problem and has two children, the DB terms still 2x the length he awol? normally visiting is per wk once?

but now he got caught, no sentence yet, can visit him everyday? is the rules something like prison
depends. all those can be use to plead for a lighter sentence etc. i believe.

no sentence he still under arrest. it's as good as being in DB. so i guess same regulation?
Old 27-02-2010, 03:04 PM   #28
High Supremacy Member

i am looking at the thread on DB..

for awol so many years, in db got ppl sentence more than 3years? cos some ppl mention if awol imprisonment less than 2years, if desertion might be imprisonment less than 10years, which is true and false?
nobody noes. unless we got access all those classified information which we wouldn't know. and even if we know we can't say. so they only thing is to speak to his superiors and find out more.
Old 27-02-2010, 03:07 PM   #29

depends. all those can be use to plead for a lighter sentence etc. i believe.

no sentence he still under arrest. it's as good as being in DB. so i guess same regulation?
u mean no sentence he still under arrest, meaning he's not in db? but usually after been caught, they will need to investiage before bring him to courts?

if the rules is something like prison, usually gf shouldn't have any problem on visiting him

his gf keep calling the saf hotline, asking the ppl in-charge to call her, cos all her family member address, contact has been change. and the bf also just given the new address to the unit for them to home visit, which the bf told her.. if visit can see the 2 children, hope for plead light sentence, cos her gf not working and elder children need to sch, fincinal problem
Old 27-02-2010, 03:09 PM   #30

nobody noes. unless we got access all those classified information which we wouldn't know. and even if we know we can't say. so they only thing is to speak to his superiors and find out more.
but now he so call under arrest, no superiors talking to him, he even ask for how long he is sentence, still need to wait?

how come if have the information also cannot say?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.