what's the awol charge and punishment?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-02-2010, 03:38 PM   #46

try to go see mp lor.
yes, his gf think of seeing mp
beautybabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 03:45 PM   #47
Supremacy Member

must go by COC. find MP also they cant help much, but can try. inside BD cant marry one. maybe they let him out one day with some police with him and let him marry.
kingkongikiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 03:50 PM   #48

must go by COC. find MP also they cant help much, but can try. inside BD cant marry one. maybe they let him out one day with some police with him and let him marry.
coc means? if can married will be better to visit him right
cos the gf not gd term with the family
Old 27-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #49
Arch-Supremacy Member

I heard someone told me before. for everyday u awol, u will kena 2 days db. so maybe 2x the length he awol?

confirm hv to go thru all the court martial proceedings. depends on how efficient they are?

depends. can use that as a plead.
i heard the max no. of days DB is 60 days , though the 7 years thingy is still applicable
Gabriel_23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 03:53 PM   #50

have reply all the pm
Old 27-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #51

i heard the max no. of days DB is 60 days , though the 7 years thingy is still applicable
60days is the max, but usually will more than 1years+
Old 27-02-2010, 03:55 PM   #52
Supremacy Member

is this the first time awol?
kingkongikiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 03:59 PM   #53
Master Member

but now right, the bf address has been change from the i/c.. by right, they should check with the bf the actual address to send over, they will have a letter mention when and venue to visit him, if not he's inside surely worried outside gf/children is well anot right?
Er, I think last time with such case, is chief clerk call family to inform them, number can get from awolee. So the bf put a "wrong" address on his IC? If that is so, he might be prosecuted for doing that, either by military or civilian police (IIRC, by law, you are supposed to update your IC address within 2 weeks of moving) or by both parties.

No letter is supposed to be sent out, unless it is for notification for court martial date/time.

you mean he run so many years, the sentence is roughly If my memory is right, sentence will be about 2 years, with possibility of 1/3 discount for good behaviour, so about 16 months after discount.
?

db also somewhere kranji camp?
DB is behind kranji camp, though it is a seperate camp altogether. Inside DB quite sad one... Cell is shared by 3 to 7 inmates, with just one small sink / toilet bowl per cell. I think only given a thin straw mat to sleep on concrete floor. Need to call every MP as sir. IIRC got 3 phases. First phase or first few months need to have physical punishment, carry 20kg sandbag and walk duno how many rounds. Second phase is the middle, nothing outstanding... Third phase got more welfare, think got board games / newspapers to allow them to adapt better after releasing.
fone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 04:01 PM   #54
Master Member

Lol, cannot be 60 days max, I've been to court martial, sentences I heard all more than 2 months.
Old 27-02-2010, 04:08 PM   #55
Arch-Supremacy Member

my R&D clerk say maximum DB sentence 2 years....
Old 27-02-2010, 04:10 PM   #56

Er, I think last time with such case, is chief clerk call family to inform them, number can get from awolee. So the bf put a "wrong" address on his IC? If that is so, he might be prosecuted for doing that, either by military or civilian police (IIRC, by law, you are supposed to update your IC address within 2 weeks of moving) or by both parties.

No letter is supposed to be sent out, unless it is for notification for court martial date/time.

DB is behind kranji camp, though it is a seperate camp altogether. Inside DB quite sad one... Cell is shared by 3 to 7 inmates, with just one small sink / toilet bowl per cell. I think only given a thin straw mat to sleep on concrete floor. Need to call every MP as sir. IIRC got 3 phases. First phase or first few months need to have physical punishment, carry 20kg sandbag and walk duno how many rounds. Second phase is the middle, nothing outstanding... Third phase got more welfare, think got board games / newspapers to allow them to adapt better after releasing.
oh.. no parents divcorse so he did not change his address.. how to contact awolee
Old 27-02-2010, 04:12 PM   #57

my R&D clerk say maximum DB sentence 2 years....
if really max 2 years, that is gd.. after plead etc, hope to get lighter sentence, for him to come out and together with his gf and 2 childrens.. cos overall both children need to have a father to complete a family
Old 27-02-2010, 04:13 PM   #58

Lol, cannot be 60 days max, I've been to court martial, sentences I heard all more than 2 months.
ya lor, if less than 60days, everyone run army then return after few years to get max 60days DB
Old 27-02-2010, 04:14 PM   #59
Master Member

if really max 2 years, that is gd.. after plead etc, hope to get lighter sentence, for him to come out and together with his gf and 2 childrens.. cos overall both children need to have a father to complete a family
After 2 years still need to serve army hor. If get stay in job, also weekend book out only... unless get married, might have greater chance of stay out. Then again stay out might have more mental stress than stay in... more expenses, more travelling, wake up earlier, less rest....
Old 27-02-2010, 04:15 PM   #60
Supremacy Member

How did he avoid capture when he has been in and out of the IMH (Government Institution)?
snipes14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.