HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Aztech DSL7000GRV router from Singtel

Like Tree658Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-07-2013, 10:09 AM   #121

As a result, the wired connection does not have internet connection but wireless does. What could be the cause for this? I thought both Wireless AP and wired from the same router should share the same settings. The NAS which is connected to this router (in switch mode) lan point does not seem to see internet and shows WAN address as 0.0.0.0
newkidontheblock likes this.
vdiekeaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2013, 08:13 PM   #122

thats wierd.
wired and wireless should both be able to access the internet.
is the LAN dhcp disabled on router 2?
cyberet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2013, 08:59 PM   #123
Supremacy Member

Just wondering if this router support DDNS (IP cam)?
Cannot see the option in the config page liao...
Igene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 10:46 PM   #124

does anyone know how to enable the Phone 2 on the optical network terminal or enable VoIP on the aztech router? i have 2 phone in my house but ..by default the singtel people helped me to setup on only one phone , and directly connect my phone onto the Phone 1 port on the optical network terminal . when i tried to directly connect my 2nd phone onto Phone 2 port , theres no light on the Phone 2 LED . isit the interface is down ? if so how to i enable it o.o....tried 192.168.1.254 but no such option inside
enyzqn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2013, 04:15 PM   #125

does anyone know how to enable the Phone 2 on the optical network terminal or enable VoIP on the aztech router? i have 2 phone in my house but ..by default the singtel people helped me to setup on only one phone , and directly connect my phone onto the Phone 1 port on the optical network terminal . when i tried to directly connect my 2nd phone onto Phone 2 port , theres no light on the Phone 2 LED . isit the interface is down ? if so how to i enable it o.o....tried 192.168.1.254 but no such option inside
if not wrong, the phone2 can only be activated by the ISPs
ideatalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2013, 11:46 PM   #126

Aztech delivered the dsl7002grv to me this afternoon... On dual band now, 5ghz on my iPhone 5, ipad 3 and laptop.... Download and upload speed is slightly faster only...
Twinsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2013, 11:50 PM   #127

Aztech delivered the dsl7002grv to me this afternoon... On dual band now, 5ghz on my iPhone 5, ipad 3 and laptop.... Download and upload speed is slightly faster only...
mind sharing some pics?
yiptw89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 09:00 AM   #128

As a result, the wired connection does not have internet connection but wireless does. What could be the cause for this? I thought both Wireless AP and wired from the same router should share the same settings. The NAS which is connected to this router (in switch mode) lan point does not seem to see internet and shows WAN address as 0.0.0.0
Make sure you've disabled dhcp on router 2. The devices you are connecting to router 2 via LAN should be getting a dns setting pointing to the main gateway Router ip (192.168.1.254). You may want to set ip/dns manually first to see if it is a dhcp problem.
rainmanreigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #129

i shld hve agree to the trial if i had known that they deliver to our home
ideatalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 02:04 PM   #130
Arch-Supremacy Member

i shld hve agree to the trial if i had known that they deliver to our home
mine i had to self collect, there was no delivery option available.

this is the difference for mine using my HTC One, huge compared to the Pace 5520, noticed that it is slower on my brother's iPhone 5 too.

Pace 5520:

Aztech 7002GRV (dual band):

Last edited by StanII; 16-07-2013 at 02:06 PM..
StanII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 12:35 AM   #131
Supremacy Member

Is there any particular settings we can do to help solve no internet access issue when CISCO VPN is connected through this router on Singtel Fibre?

Thank you!
(Official 蔡佩璇 aka 肉骨妹 Fan Club, #7 Member)
layzibum22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 02:39 AM   #132

Hi guys, need help here. Few day ago I got this router set up for my 200mbps fibre plan. Wired connection max is alway 90+Mbps download spd and 100+Mbps upload spd. Tested online via speediest , vq and also singlet website.
*tested with desktop and laptop*

So Singtel send down a technician to check and when they use their own laptop + cable their laptop show 200+Mbps download speed and 100+ upload speed. I was puzzle and the technician told me it could be both my computer gigabit port only support max up to 1gb hence the reason why I cannot cross over 100 Mbps download spd.

Can anyone enlighten me on this ? Else I will be paying for a 100mbps connection when I actually sign up for 200mbps
DaRRenLieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 08:11 AM   #133
Supremacy Member

Hi guys, need help here. Few day ago I got this router set up for my 200mbps fibre plan. Wired connection max is alway 90+Mbps download spd and 100+Mbps upload spd. Tested online via speediest , vq and also singlet website.

So Singtel send down a technician to check and when they use their own laptop + cable their laptop show 200+Mbps download speed and 100+ upload speed. I was puzzle and the technician told me it could be both my computer gigabit port only support max up to 1gb hence the reason why I cannot cross over 100 Mbps download spd.

Can anyone enlighten me on this ? Else I will be paying for a 100mbps connection when I actually sign up for 200mbps
Hmmmm if ur computer is gigabit port, it should be able to hit 200mbps and higher.

How old is your computer? If he meant to say that your computer port is 100mbps, than it makes sense.

If not would be other factors already.
layzibum22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 08:19 AM   #134
Supremacy Member

I have the same issue, my intel LAN port always registers way below advertised speeds. RealTek Lan port hits advertised speeds.

In real world usage when downloading files of my NAS or steam game downloads the Intel always performs slightly better. No idea why though.

Lee Qri, Jeon Boram, Park Soyeon, Ham Eunjung, Park Hyomin, Park Jiyeon, T-ara Go !
mr_voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 09:11 AM   #135

Is there any particular settings we can do to help solve no internet access issue when CISCO VPN is connected through this router on Singtel Fibre?

Thank you!
Its more like routing table not router issue ..

See if you can allow local lan access (although your VPN admininstrator/server can override yours) :
https://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...02992.shtml#s3

or manually change your routing table..

Cisco VPN client connects, but restricts LAN access even when option is ENABLED...

WTS: PCI-E 1X to 16x Riser Extender Card (USB) 60cm

WTS: 4G LTE ModemOTG Adapter
ykeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.