M1 FIBRE BROADBAND DISCUSSION / NETWORKING SETUP / INFO / PROMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbgeow

Reaction score
yep .. as the only way to do it is to terminate your account and reactivate so they can give the black ont.... also early termination fees applies...

using own router is possible on white ont but looses your RG and $2/mth rental router from them as you need to return

wah like that my contract not end yet till next year cant terminate yet..
sian

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i check with m1 shop guys they told me that my area not covered for the digital voice service so i cannot get the RG yet leh..

how come like that ?

Where are you staying and which M1 shop did you go to? Maybe AhWise can advise on this later.

AhWise

Reaction score
I stay hougang area, i went to M1 shop at raffles place there.

As long you are under the white ont previously, not able to change to the black ont now. have no news if there is going to be any change for current white ont users.

all new sign-up will automatically get the black ont with fixed voice service enabled. Router/wifi wise, have to self purchase your own router.

as mention by Loirev, try get a good decent router for better wifi & connection experience :o

AhWise

Reaction score
Has reply to all enquiries & promo details.

Do drop me a message if I miss out replying your message.

;)

AhWise

Reaction score
For those who are unsure of M1 Fibre Broadband, you can consider the promo below:

Remarks

- FREE ONT installation
- FREE 1st 3 months subscription
- Termination can be done on the 3rd month & pay a penalty of $160.50 if you decide to discontinue the services (inclusive of all termination charge & collection fee)

Do drop me a message if you keen to take up & will explain to you personally.

rush.jpg

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As long you are under the white ont previously, not able to change to the black ont now. have no news if there is going to be any change for current white ont users.

all new sign-up will automatically get the black ont with fixed voice service enabled. Router/wifi wise, have to self purchase your own router.

as mention by Loirev, try get a good decent router for better wifi & connection experience :o

just toobad for older m1 fibre user cant ask for a swap
to black ONT which is all in one lor

AhWise

Reaction score
thanks ahwise for the great services. changed my internet to fibre on the 6th aug.

previously was using 10mbps broadband. can feel the huge difference immediately.

my desktop is smooth. getting 99mbps at speedtest. wired connection.

however, my lap top is getting dc every once in awhile when playing game. can anyone advise about the settings? im like just behind a wall away from my router.

thanks in advance.

what is the router that you are using?

SkimMilk

Master Member
Reaction score
ah wise, for re-contracting, possible to change white to black ont? Or stupidly must terminate and re-activate? Will there be charges involved?

Please feedback to M1 to change the process, since the early adopters will be re-contracting soon.

Speaking for myself, if I have to terminate (incur charge, waste time) and re-activate (incur charge again, and waste time waiting), I'll just terminate and change provider.

AhWise

Reaction score
ah wise, for re-contracting, possible to change white to black ont? Or stupidly must terminate and re-activate? Will there be charges involved?

Please feedback to M1 to change the process, since the early adopters will be re-contracting soon.

Speaking for myself, if I have to terminate (incur charge, waste time) and re-activate (incur charge again, and waste time waiting), I'll just terminate and change provider.

trying to feedback to the right channel. i understand the point you coming from. seems the only process now is terminate and sign up again

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
trying to feedback to the right channel. i understand the point you coming from. seems the only process now is terminate and sign up again

suggest his case make another call to m1
or go down paragon
i would say if u unhappy with m1 service if your contract ends u no harm swtich to provider too
since now got many more fibre provider with compeitive price too
like MR and viewquest
on top of the 3 major player too

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
suggest his case make another call to m1
or go down paragon
i would say if u unhappy with m1 service if your contract ends u no harm swtich to provider too
since now got many more fibre provider with compeitive price too
like MR and viewquest
on top of the 3 major player too

yes will end my contract next year.. though m1 is cheap at $39 ... but speed wise... MY and VQ will be better choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.