Ping with Viewqwest

mashix

Reaction score
Hi,

I just signed up for Viewqwest but the plan is not activated yet.

Just curious, have any of you guys try to play SC2 on NA server or KOR server using Viewqwest. Wondering whether the ping gonna decrease. Constantly get about >280 ms with Starhub cable...

OnePunchMan

Reaction score
Hi,

Just curious, have any of you guys try to play SC2 on NA server or KOR server using Viewqwest. Wondering whether the ping gonna decrease. Constantly get about >280 ms with Starhub cable...

most likely ard 250 range... ping different base on coxial vs fiber?

shadey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most likely ard 250 range... ping different base on coxial vs fiber?

No real difference in ping as this depends mostly on the international packet routing, which fibre bandwidth has nothing to do with.

wanaka100

Reaction score

Ha I sign up in March until now still not installed because of according to Viewqwest Opennet Capacity issue. I now very regret to sign the 12 months plan since I cannot cancel it yet the time when we check our block is ready for OpenNet. I really don't know what to do .

chaicka

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ha I sign up in March until now still not installed because of according to Viewqwest Opennet Capacity issue. I now very regret to sign the 12 months plan since I cannot cancel it yet the time when we check our block is ready for OpenNet. I really don't know what to do .
Check with VQ already? If not activated yet, maybe VQ can cancel your subscription.

AntonS

Reaction score
Hi,

NA = around 180ms
Korea = around 80ms

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.