SingNet Fiber Broadband Installed.....

Ev0d3vil

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go to 192.168.1.254/singtel
Password is H3ll0t3ch

Please note that it is for administrator use so you have to have some networking knowledge.

Thanks! I want to change my wireless password that's all haha.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I want to change my wireless password that's all haha.
Everyday ST issued many routers so have no worry. I would advise that you use the default password just in case you forget the password. Every router has a different password and many routers produced everyday.
It is safe to use the default password.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello to all bros here, would like to ask a question regarding on usage.
If my family internet usage is mainly on email-checking, watching YouTube, browsing some webpages, sometimes movie streaming and some light gaming, is ST 200M fiber sufficient?

Thanks! :)

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the reply but not interested in M1's offering as of now as getting Singtel FEB 200M now because of mobile benefits.
If my family internet usage is mainly on email-checking, watching YouTube, browsing some webpages, sometimes movie streaming and some light gaming, is ST 200M fiber sufficient?

Any more response, thanks! :)

Sent from Xiaomi 2014817 using GAGT

Last edited:

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yeah it's sufficient

WWE_Fan

Reaction score
Can always try going for 200Mbps first. If need be, you can always upgrade your speed. Contract will continue.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can always try going for 200Mbps first. If need be, you can always upgrade your speed. Contract will continue.
Can upgrade at any time from 200M to 300M or 500M but you need 21 mths then can recontract to 1Gbps. Still must pay registeration fee for 1Gbps.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just confirmed with ST that now they have no stock for Aztech FG7000 and 7002. They only have stock for FG7003. Good news.

WWE_Fan

Reaction score
I tried switching my 7003 with Archer 1750 C7. Wasn't able to get the TV to display. Changed to Exstream mode. Did not work. Choose Other Mode and manually set:
Changed Port 4 Tag from Internet to IPTV;
Entered Vlan tag ID as 20 under Port 4;
Entered Vlan tag ID as 10 under other Ports.

Finally managed to get miotv to work, but it seems the network setup is not suitable for mioTVGO.

Any suggestions?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.