Singnet Fibre Problem

cruXed

Reaction score
I can't seem to troubleshoot my problem. My Internet connection keeps dropping, and when I go to reset the router, I notice that the default 2Wire router is completely lit green, which indicates that the service and Internet is still running. Both my wifi and LAN connections aren't working though.

So I'm not sure if it's a problem with the router or if it's a problem with Singnet.

Can someone help please? Thanks!

crackhead5030

Reaction score
I am having the same problem.

I called singtel n they came to check. etc re-install , re-start.. blahx3

After they left, problems still the same -_-"

Might be changing to M1 or starhub broadband.

ussr_1991

Banned
Reaction score
I am having the same problem.

I called singtel n they came to check. etc re-install , re-start.. blahx3

After they left, problems still the same -_-"

Might be changing to M1 or starhub broadband.

Might better off give small players a chance???

Coz I heard that if you want to jump ship from M1, you still need to pay termination fee of $30+. Not sure if need to pay extra charge for M1 ppl to collect ur ONT.

For Starhub, there is a disconnection charge of $32.10

No - that is on top of penalty fee if u terminate before contract ends. MyRepublic has no such charge (Except on non contract BB) and Viewqwest has no such charge at all.

leechoonhwee

Reaction score
I can't seem to troubleshoot my problem. My Internet connection keeps dropping, and when I go to reset the router, I notice that the default 2Wire router is completely lit green, which indicates that the service and Internet is still running. Both my wifi and LAN connections aren't working though.

So I'm not sure if it's a problem with the router or if it's a problem with Singnet.

I used to be on 2wire and having the same problem. Then, I change my router and the problem seems to be alleviated.

azrin619

Reaction score

Change router or upgrade the firmware...
I presume U not on MioTV ....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.