Singtel ONR and CCTV issue

nomo

Reaction score
Hi all,

My BTO is currently connected ONR to Switch- two Arties Wifi Mesh.

I recently engaged a CCTV vendor to connect two CCTV through poe injectors however he is facing issue connecting remotely connecting to the CCTV once out of the house network. Inside the network, the CCTV is working fine.

Any advise from anyone who install CCTV before in their new Singtel ONR on remote access from outside?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need a service called DDNS that is either supported by the cctv or u need to acquire the service separately yourself.

Your app that comes with cctv should have option to enter also..

Cctv vendor don't know how to help you set up?

Hi all,

My BTO is currently connected ONR to Switch- two Arties Wifi Mesh.

I recently engaged a CCTV vendor to connect two CCTV through poe injectors however he is facing issue connecting remotely connecting to the CCTV once out of the house network. Inside the network, the CCTV is working fine.

Any advise from anyone who install CCTV before in their new Singtel ONR on remote access from outside?

nomo

Reaction score
He login to ONR to do port forwarding but still cannot. I guess i will ask him to do the DDNS thing

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.