HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Viewqwest Fibre Internet disconnection fees after 24 Months contract

Like Tree33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2018, 05:12 PM   #31

The disconnection fee is ridiculous for the quality of service they provide in terms of customer support and the actual fibre internet itself!

Would not recommend for any of my friends or family members!
maximoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 04:45 PM   #32
High Supremacy Member

The disconnection fee is ridiculous for the quality of service they provide in terms of customer support and the actual fibre internet itself!

Would not recommend for any of my friends or family members!
Never mind friends and family. Even if my worst enemy asks me for my opinion of VQ I will tell him NOT to subscribe!

This is becoming a habit sia. Every Sat and/or Sun sure got issues. Normally is suddenly no internet connection. Sometimes off/on the ONT & router solves the problem, sometimes must call VQ to dark them then they do dunno what on their end then okay.

Today again no connection out of the blue. Off/on ONT & router solved it but now its crawling.

I know VQ doesn't come in any more and Nic is hiding like an ostrich. But let this serve as a warning for those who are considering signing up. Don't say I neh warn you!
derrickgoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.