[News] Xiaomi’s first notebook is the Mi Notebook Air, a svelte machine with a discrete GPU

Upzzzz

Reaction score
one buyer posted review on JD.com. broke down on 1st starting. not sure how true but the i7 is currently out of stock. damn.

Thanks... I wanna hear reviews from u guys here after using for a yr... Any major problems, breakdowns etc?

fast_andfurious

Reaction score
Thanks... I wanna hear reviews from u guys here after using for a yr... Any major problems, breakdowns etc?

I have 2 Mi Notebook Air 12.5". One's 10 month old, the other 4 months old. Both are doing well, no hardware issues so far.

It's a premium light weight notebook at value price. Think Macbook Air with Retina screen but at value price. I got it at $629 after coupon - it's really cheap.

It's meant for my standard office work & surfing but it did play fine for XCOM & Counterstrike(offline, bots only).

Have fun!

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have 2 Mi Notebook Air 12.5". One's 10 month old, the other 4 months old. Both are doing well, no hardware issues so far.

It's a premium light weight notebook at value price. Think Macbook Air with Retina screen but at value price. I got it at $629 after coupon - it's really cheap.

It's meant for my standard office work & surfing but it did play fine for XCOM & Counterstrike(offline, bots only).

Have fun!

Thanks for the information! I'm thinking of getting one too!

Upzzzz

Reaction score
current 2nd gen laptop 0using 7th gen CPU. 12.5 with M3 or i5. 13.3 with i5 or i7. 13.3 come with MX150 GPU. previous gen are still available online .

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
current 2nd gen laptop 0using 7th gen CPU. 12.5 with M3 or i5. 13.3 with i5 or i7. 13.3 come with MX150 GPU. previous gen are still available online .

Previous gen still available online bt very ex. Waitin for them to clear stocks and drop prices..

quackerjack

Master Member
Reaction score
xiaomi official website dun seem like its outa stock.. not selling as well as when it was first launched?

viper0419

Reaction score
Anyone has lobang where can buy the new i7/mx150 version. Wanna buy and also avoid the 1 month shipping issues.

Upzzzz

Reaction score
I am surprised by the slow sales. On taobao when sales started, there was a limit of 1 per account, then by afternoon, became limit of 5 per account. Now, buy as you want.

I kaisu, ordered the moment it went on sales and now it is being kept by a hotel in china. will collect when I arrive next week.

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone have problems of not being able to switch on the laptop sometimes? need to press and hold the power button for a while and then try to switch on again.

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone have problems of not being able to switch on the laptop sometimes? need to press and hold the power button for a while and then try to switch on again.

and now it is officially dead.

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gonna bring it to them tmr. was still ok this afternoon when i use. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.