Anyone got recommendations for any laptop...

KelThazard

Master Member
Reaction score
I need GTX 1070 with 8GB VRAM minimum... the rest of the specs not very particular.. any good laptop sellers with good pricing for the laptops that has stated graphics card?

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
with that kind of requirement maybe u can go look at aftershock laptop. since i dunno how good pricing is your standard, and beside that its seems like u are looking for gaming laptop.

KelThazard

Master Member
Reaction score
with that kind of requirement maybe u can go look at aftershock laptop. since i dunno how good pricing is your standard, and beside that its seems like u are looking for gaming laptop.

i realise aftershock laptops are overpriced after doing some research yesterday... but seems like the minimum i have to pay is around $2.5k...

if anyone got lobang for gtx1070 less than $2.5k.. share please! :o

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway are u in a hurry on getting such lappy? if not can consider going down during 31 Aug for Comex show.

KelThazard

Master Member
Reaction score
I manage to get a laptop from Amazon around my budget (~$2.5k) with GTX1070.

Thanks guys for the recommendation. Mod please kindly close thread! :o

hui123

Reaction score
any people can reco a laptop for school? i just need it to be light and not too ex LOL

Franky37

Reaction score
Sorry to hijack the thread.

Any recommendation for laptop. I use it mostly for websurfing, watching show and the occasional gaming (football manager).

My only requirement is that I need good ram processing speed because I would multitask a lot (running Football Manager, Spotify, Chrome at the same time).

My budget would be around 1.5 to 1.8.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
There is an Asus K401 with 12gb of ddr4 ram and 512gb of ssd storage for approx 1.5k

Sorry to hijack the thread.

Any recommendation for laptop. I use it mostly for websurfing, watching show and the occasional gaming (football manager).

My only requirement is that I need good ram processing speed because I would multitask a lot (running Football Manager, Spotify, Chrome at the same time).

My budget would be around 1.5 to 1.8.

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any people can reco a laptop for school? i just need it to be light and not too ex LOL
You can try getting xiaomi mi book air. If not Asus zenbook ux330 from amazon, i calculated its about $1k, inclusive of shipping and GST.

Somemore the warranty is international.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw this on gain city online. Now having promo for around 1.3.

Should I wait till comex to see what freebies they throw in?

usually not much for the freebies, and yes u will nv know they really throw something good.

den again you can consider about it if this promo by gain city still have another week for u to decide.

hawthorne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i realise aftershock laptops are overpriced after doing some research yesterday... but seems like the minimum i have to pay is around $2.5k...

if anyone got lobang for gtx1070 less than $2.5k.. share please! :o
May I ask why is Aftershock overpriced? U got From Amazon for 2.5K without warranty. Aftershock also sells for 2.5K but with warranty ??

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
If you are not in a hurry, you should :)
Ask for no freebies and watch the price drop alittle.

#ITshowtips

Saw this on gain city online. Now having promo for around 1.3.

Should I wait till comex to see what freebies they throw in?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.