Asus TP300LD/TP500LN

jameshong

Reaction score
Does anyone owned Asus Transformer Book Flip TP300LD or TP500LN?

My kid wanted TP300LD/500LN but I have never use Asus products before so would like to know current user review before committed.

Please kindly list out the pro and con of both unit.

Thanks.

jameshong

Reaction score
Wireless ac

Yes. It is possible.

TP500LN is wireless N 2.4Ghz single band, so it's still possible mod to dual band wireless ac?

Here is my doubts, please advice....

1. Will the warranty void?

2. Will it back compatible to 802.11 a/b/g/n after mod to dual band wireless ac?

3. Price for the dual band wireless ac adapter plus service charge and how long need to mod it?

Last edited:

PC_Dreams

Featured Distributor for Notebook Clinic
Reaction score
TP500LN is wireless N 2.4Ghz single band, so it's still possible mod to dual band wireless ac?

Here is my doubts, please advice....

1. Will the warranty void?

2. Will it back compatible to 802.11 a/b/g/n after mod to dual band wireless ac?

3. Price for the dual band wireless ac adapter plus service charge and how long need to mod it?

Can't advise you on the warranty. No one have the answer. If you ask Asus, they will definitely tell you it is void.

Wireless AC cards support all abgnc networks.

Need to change the card + route additional antenna.
2 days.
Card is $69, Antenna is $20.
Service charge is $60.
Seriously not worth to do..

jameshong

Reaction score
Hi,

Is this model come with a harddisk 2.5" slot + a mSATA slot?

750G at 2.5" HDD slot and 24G SDD at mSata slot?

please advice.

fighting

Reaction score
yes 2.5 Toshiba HDD + mSata Mini Sandisk U100 24G.. U can see it in your device manager...

the SSD only for caching though

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.